29

Yoongi's POV

"You really need to watch the road, because I'm too young to die!" Hoseok reminded me for the 100th time.

"But it's bad manners to not look at you when we're talking." I retorted.

"NO ITS NOT BECAUSE YOURE DRIVING YOU'RE GONNA GET US BOTH KILLED!" He frantically yelled and I sighed in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm serious Yoongi stop staring at me or I'm gonna push you out of the car." Hoseok threatened.

I fake gasped whilst clutching my chest. "You'd do that to me?" I asked.

"Yes because you're distracting me and it's better that one of us die than both of us dying because I end up driving straight off a cliff." He huffed.

"Okay, okay." I held my hands up in fake surrender and looked ahead for two seconds before turning around to look at Hobi again. "You know, its really not like you to get angry like this." I blurted out mindlessly. Hoseok sighed in return before he spoke.

"I know. I really don't get angry easily but today has just been crazy. Our fish died, and no matter how stupid you think I am for crying over that I don't care because I was emotionally attached to Pip." He confessed and I saw little tears in his eyes. Fuck! Cheer him up now!

"No no. Not at all. I completely understand because Pip was your pet. I mean, Holly is my life and I would kill myself, maybe not actually kill myself, but you know what I mean, so I'm sad for you that you lost your pet fish." I reassured him and he smiled in gratitude before frowning again.

"And I'm so tired! First we had to wait for Namjoon to get to Jin's place, and then he just left without saying anything, which I understand because it was to do with his mom, but I'm mad at Jin for forcibly trying to get involved. If Namjoon needed Jin to be with him he would have taken him himself. It was obvious that he wasn't happy to see Jin at the hospital and I'm just scared that Jin's gonna end up getting hurt because he thinks he means so much more to Namjoon than he actually does. And between all that I got dragged around like a rag doll. I don't even approve of their friendship but I can't control who Jin chooses to be friends with but I don't think its possible to hate and humiliate someone everyday of their life for three years and wake up one day suddenly wanting to shower them in affection. I don't trust Namjoon and I don't care if he's your friend, I will not hesitate to shove a chainsaw up his ass if this is his new way of hurting or humiliating Jin. And that chainsaw applies to you as well if I find out that you were involved with anything." Hoseok said it all so seriously that I couldn't help but chuckle at him in awe. "If I wasn't driving I would have glared at you" he told, causing me to chuckle again. This time even he smiled softly which made my heart flutter, only to say the most heart crushing words afterwards, "thanks for listening to me Yoongi. You're a good friend."

I

Got

Friendzoned

And it hurt like a fucking bitch.

I tried not to burst into tears in front of Hoseok, but he better change his thoughts about me quickly because if there is anything that I don't have it's patience. "Okay we've reached your house. You should go to sleep now because its really late and we have school tomorrow." Hoseok said and sighed again, "Jin probably won't come to school tomorrow. I swear Namjoon is a bad influence on him." Would agreeing with him make him see me differently?

"Yeah, N-Namjoon is a b-bad influence on J-Jin." I stuttered.

"I know right!" Hobi yelled enthusiastically before asking, "But why did you stutter so much?" Because I'm thinking of all the different ways Namjoon will torture me through before amputating my limbs and chopping mu head off if he heard I said this.

"No reason." I lied, hoping that I'm a slightly better liar than Hoseok, and lucky for me he bought it.

"Okay goodnight, now bye." he said as he gave me a quick hug. AND HOLY FUCKING SHIT! he gave me a hug and even though it was just a friendly one my heart did all sorts of funny flips in my chest. "hello hello helloooooo. Earth to Yoongi! Earth to Yoongi!" Hoseok waved his hands in front of my face. "Come on Yoongi I wanna go home and sleep." Hoseok whined.

"Umm yes, goodnight." I was barely able to form these words as I left his car feeling completely flustered. He waved at me with a smile before focusing his eyes on the road and driving off. And at that moment I realised, Jung Hoseok is the sun that shines regardless of day or night.

Ok kinda like a filler and a super late update but I hope you guys like it. This chapter wasn't part of my original story but I decided to improvise because I saw something that made me really happy.

Thank you so much☺️ I never thought my book would receive so much love and I really can't thank you enough for your patience and I know it's lame on my part for these late updates but I'll start updating regularly now