15

Jin's POV

After 10 minutes of just laughing, my cheeks and stomach hurt too much for me to continue. In fact, I was so immersed in laughing I didn't realise that Namjoon had already stopped and was now looking at me. It made me feel weird, not bad but not normal. I felt uncomfortable, but I also liked it- it made me feel special. "W-why are you l-looking at me?" I asked in a small voice. Have I forgotten how to talk. Why did I stutter? Idiot!

I looked at him but he was only smiling at me, which created a warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach, making me look back at the floor. Oh my god, I'm actually seriously sick. I should go meet my relatives and write my will before I die. Why is my own body not listening to me? Why can't I stop myself from stuttering? Why can't I look at him in the eye, and why is my heart beating so fast? Kim Seokjin, you're going to die.

"Umm Namjoon, stop looking at me like that

"Umm Namjoon, stop looking at me like that." I said again, so quietly I could barely hear myself. From the corner of my eye I could see his smile widen. "Why Jinnie, can't I admire perfection?" Holy shit! Is this the same guy from before? The guys who used to tell me how worthless I was every opportunity he got. The guy who would rather kill himself than see my face.

I didn't even know how to get my voice out so I just sat there looking like a complete idiot, staring holes into the floor as my face turned fully red and my heart thudded so loudly I could hear it. "I-uh I'm not perfect." I mumbled. This time he grabbed my hands and made me look at him so that my eyes met his deep, enchanting eyes and oh my god. I almost died of a heart attack. "Listen Jin, you're the most perfect person in existence. I have never come across any one with a more beautiful heart, or a more beautiful face. You are perfect." He finished seriously before smiling at me again.

I swear Namjoon is doing things to me. Is this his new trick, killing me with black magic? "Do you understand Jin?" He asked, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Umm yeah." I replied. "Good, now can we please go to my place? I'm still in my uniform and I really need to eat proper food. Most importantly we need to come up with a solution for the whole cafe situation that Yoongi got himself into. He's been depressed after it and I can't see my friend in that state." I thought about it. We do need to come up with a solution,  I don't have work since Hoseok is covering my shift, and how could I say no to free food.

"Okay Joonie, just let me go change and let Tae and Jimin know that I'm leaving." I smiled brightly at him and I felt him tense for a second and something in his eyes changed before he went back to normal and smiled back at me. What was that? I decided to ignore it since it's probably the effects of the hit my brother made on him.

I got up and walked upstairs, only to be yanked harshly into a room. "Kim Taehyung, what the actual hell! Whats wrong with you? You've been attacking everyone like a serial killer. Do not forget forget, I am your hyung!" I was extremely annoyed at Tae, what had gotten into him? "Well sorry hyung, here I was crying my eyes out for the past 2 hours thinking I killed a man and that I was going to rot in jail for the rest of my life. But my hyung here doesn't even bother to tell me that the guy I thought I had killed, woke up and lets me cry to the point I make myself sick. And the next thing I know you're both laughing your ass off. So I'm really really sorry hyung."

That's when I realised how bad of a state Tae was actually in. His hair was messy, his eyes were red, his nose was runny and he was shaking so bad he could barely stand. I'm such a bad brother, the first thing I should've done was tell him when Namjoon woke up. I pulled him into a hug and he started crying again. "Sorry Tae. Go get some rest now. Namjoon is completely fine but I'm still gonna take him home okay?" I told him and he just nodded before walking into his and Jimin's room.

With that, I quickly got changed conscious of the fact that Namjoon was waiting for me. Halfway through the stairs, I saw Namjoon looking at our family photos that were hung around the house, but I also saw that he had tears in his eyes. He looked so broken- I could see the hurt and longing in his eyes, and that hurt me too.

I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable, by letting him know that I had seen him, so I went back a few steps on the stairs and called out loudly. "Namjoon, I'm ready, let's go." When I reached the living room, I saw him stood smiling at me, all ready to leave, and if I hadn't seen him cry with my own two eyes, I would have never believed that he cried in the first place. How does he do this? How much hurt has he gathered in his heart for him to be so good at hiding his feelings?

"Jin!" Namjoon yelled in my ear. "Ouch, what was that Namjoon?" I complained. "I've been calling you for the past two minutes but you didn't even batter an eyelid." I instantly felt embarrassed. "Umm sorry, just tired. Let's go." I said, quickly changing the topic and dragging him out of the house.