Twenty-Four: Gedeon

Twenty-Four:

Gedeon

"Are you serious right now?"

"Never been so serious in my damn life," I murmured.

"You...couldn't get hard?" Timor's eyes widened so much that I was surprised his eyes didn't pop out of his sockets. He leaned forward on his sofa across from me in bewilderment. A week has passed since then. Timor had finally gathered enough courage to come in to ask what happened now that he knew I had cooled down to ask on behalf of everyone. "With Lizabeta?"

"No," I admitted, slouching into my chair, paying close attention to see his reaction. He continued to stare in utter bafflement. He strummed his fingers onto the arm rest, deep in thought.

I had thought he was giving thought to what I was saying. He looked rather disgusted as he opened his mouth, "Are you switching teams? Are you hard for me?"

"I'd rather die than be attracted to you." At that, I cocked my pistol I was cleaning and pointed it towards him. "Tread carefully on your next words."

"I'll one up you and send myself straight to hell first," he laughed, letting his back hit the front of the sofa seat. "But seriously, why?"

I held back from telling him the truth, that halfway through putting my dick out of my slacks, I felt guilt eating me away. Even worse when I saw Dove's eyes when she saw us. It was an emotion I wasn't used to. I was a cold motherfucker to everyone. "It's Dove."

He didn't look surprised but rather curious. "Want to elaborate?"

"I was angry at the fact that I was able to sleep so calmly with her that night after seeing Mateo. It was the first time I overslept and to make it worse, I could sleep through the whole night. Then Lizabeta came when we were running some plans and she said she needed to blow off some steam," I began, staring out the window. It seemed everywhere I went; my eyes and mind knew where she was without trying.

Today, she's caked in fresh mud on the ground as she gardened and cleaned up the front yard. I had a suspicion she enjoyed being outside in order to feel free, but it turned out she enjoyed nature. Her long brown hair was pulled up into a ponytail today. Dressed in a large sweater and a pair of overalls that belonged to Anastasia, she looked younger and more relaxed.

She looked more carefree, completely unaware of my eyes on her. Watching the way she fixed her hair and swiped the sweat off her forehead while she continued tilling the soil. She's been at it since this morning after breakfast and I had resisted the urge to make sure she was hydrated from working for hours without stopping.

"Ah, I know where that's going," Timor chuckled, snapping my attention back onto him.

"Next thing you know," I said, turning back to him after prying my eyes off of Dove. "We were all over each other. You know how me and Lizabeta are. Just physical sex, nothing else. But soon as her hands were on me, I felt nothing. When she moaned, I fucking couldn't go through with it. My dick decided it was done for the day."

Until Dove spread on the bed with her pretty pink pussy and ass out for me on the bed.

Until she offered me a slice of heaven that made me almost lose it.

No, then I was like a starved man. I swore, I was ready to bust a damn nut like a high schooler. I couldn't remember the last time I was painfully hard like that. To lose all sense of control over a woman like the way I did with her. When it came to her, nothing made sense. I became reckless and impulsive unlike what I had learned to maintain. Though once I saw her beautiful green eyes become dull and empty as she retreated in her own mind, I wanted to lose it.