Thirty-Three: Dove

Thirty-Three:

Dove

I never thought there would be a day where I would be begging someone to touch me more.

I never thought there would be a day where I wanted someone to touch me like I needed my next breath of air.

And I never thought it'll be someone who would dispose of me soon enough.

Almost as if a switch went off, his lips were on mine again. I moaned against his lips, allowing his tongue in as he groaned in response. Nothing with Gedeon ever felt righter than when we were together.

Home.

All my insecurities and trauma scattered with his lips on mine. As if he was taking away all my problems. His hands slid down my body, slowly as if he had all the time in the world. Once he got to the hem of my dress, he hikes them up until his hand was around the bare skin of my waist, playing with the edges of my panties. My heart kicked into overdrive, and I swore I can feel my core already wet and dripping for him.

He pressed a thumb over the thin fabric of my panties right over my clit, and I gasped loudly against his mouth. I unconsciously bucked against him as he grinned madly, settling into the crook of my neck as he nipped and sucked. His tongue trailed from my neck to my collarbone, causing more goosebumps to erupt all over my skin in response to him. Like he was the gasoline, and I was the fire.

He helps me take off the dress before lying me back down on my back, exposed to him in just my panties. My skin was probably flushed red at this point as his eyes hungrily roamed my body once more. I can see his bulge with the illumination coming from the moonlight. He threw my nightgown across the room and then in one smooth motion, he whipped off his shirt.

Gedeon was the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Covered in scars of all types and sizes with tattoos. Even then, it couldn't take away his beauty. His muscle ripples as he shifted on his knees while he hovers over me. His shoulders are broad and wide with his hips narrowed. Everything about him screamed to be a Greek god as it was cut and sculpted to perfection. Yet, he had the nerve to trail one finger down my body as he murmured, "You're beautiful."

I've never been called that in my life.

Yet, when Gedeon said it, I believed it. I wanted to believe it more than anything else. I wanted to think I was beautiful, that I didn't have branding on my skin like an animal. That—

I didn't get to finish my train of thoughts before his expert fingers went over a nipple and he pinched it between them, hard. I gasped out at the sudden sharp pain before I could swat away his fingers, he was crushing me with his body on mine. I could feel his cock throbbing in his briefs that were grinding into me while I pushed back with my own hips, trying to find relief.

But just as quickly he pulled away, a small whimper escaped me. His eyes piercing into mine at that moment as he lowly snapped at me. "You are beautiful. You got that Precious?"

"Yes," I whispered back. As a reward, he trailed his tongue outwards around the areola of my breast. But it wasn't enough. My nipples were so hard with no sense of relief. His other hand was cupping my breast, flicking my other nipple, and then rolling it around his skilled fingers.

"Say it," he growled out. "Or this ends right now."

"I'm beautiful," I gasped out in time as he latched onto my nipples. Everything about Gedeon, even when it came to the bedroom was a mix of pain and sweetness. His tongue rolled my nipple gently at first and then rolled it between his teeth. Enough where I can feel a sharp pain, but he countered it with his other hand that was doing the opposite. I thrashed under him in response to what he was doing, grinding my hips onto his stomach as the growing tension for more envelopes me. "Gedeon, please."