Chapter Six- Home.

~Xyla's point of view~

We have been home since yesterday. It's Monday; The kids are back in school. Matt and I are at work. I asked Marriot if I could leave thirty minutes early to handle some personal business. She agreed. I also gave her my notice. With the way things are going, I need to be prepared for anything.

Matt and I haven't spoken a word since the day on the beach. Not even about the kids. I got to spend the next day with the kids. After that, he took them and left me in the room. I did things on my own, which was mainly run on the beach alone. I have found a love for it. It helps me clear my mind.

I still met Tryzdin at our times. Those runs would turn into the hottest make-out sessions I have ever had. That is all we have done is kiss. At the most, my hands have roamed his chest. Nothing else has happened. We didn't really text or anything. I didn't want him to know that Matt was leaving me and taking the kids. I wanted him to enjoy time with his family.

We got home; he sent me a text and told me to get all of my stuff from our room. I got it all out and put it in the closet in the hallway. I knew then that I had to keep my dad's money. I started looking for places to live immediately. I can afford to move anywhere I want. I want to stay here, and I want to keep the kids in the same school.

Selfishly I want to stay closer to Tryzdin too. I know we probably won't be anything now that we are back home. Matt told him he wasn't paying him anymore. I am ok if we aren't. I am still going to run if he doesn't continue our sessions. There is a soccer field behind his house that has a trail. I will go there.

I chose to stock the shelves today. I needed something to keep my mind busy. My life is falling apart, but it isn't bothering me the way I thought it would. I will be just fine. If Matt thinks he is getting my kids, he is very wrong. I will fight him, and I will win. That has been what is consuming my mind. My children. He has seems to separate them from me once he comes home.

I go to stand up from stocking stuff on the bottom shelf, and I see feet. I know who those feet belong to. I stand up.

Xyla: "Hello."

Tryzdin: "Hey, Sweetheart."

Xyla: "Lunch period?"

Tryzdin: "Yeah."

Xyla: "We have your energy drinks."

Tryzdin: "I came to see you."

Xyla: "You do know this town talks, right?"

Tryzdin: "You do know I am your trainer, and I need payment information."

Xyla: "I see."

I know what he is doing.

Xyla: "I can make those payments in just a few days. I am taking care of somethings here shortly."

Tryzdin: "How about you meet me at the soccer field every day but Wednesday? Wednesday, you will still need to weigh in. I understand you have a lot going on; you still need to focus on yourself as well."

Xyla: "I understand, Mr. Qwimbly. I will keep up with my workout times."

Tryzdin: "I'll hold you to that."

Xyla: "I hope so."

He walks away, and I go back to stocking my shelves. I feel my phone vibrate.