Chapter Sixteen- Positives.

~Tryzdin's point of view~

~Two months later~

Things have been absolutely amazing. Things have gone better than I ever expected it to be. The judge in Xyla's case granted Matt his termination of rights. Xyla broke down for a week and then bounced right back.

We finished the nursery and revealed to my family and hers that we are having a boy. All the kids were more than excited about having a brother. We all wanted him to be a boy. We would have been happy either way, but we are all over the moon about it. She met my sisters that day. She likes them, and they like her. That made my mom extremely happy.

She insisted we do things as a family. We went to an amusement park in Indiana, and we went to Gatlinburg. We also went to St Thomas. Randy has a home there. Her family and my parents have gone everywhere with us. When she said the family, she meant it. Then we took them to Disney. We did that on our own. She said we would do it again after the baby was born so she could ride the rides with them too.

We are currently on the beach in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Randy and Sydney have the kids in the water. She has sworn we will never go back to Alabama. She said they had had enough of it.

My phone rings.

Xyla: "Who is it?"

Tryzdin: "Dwyer."

Xyla: "Answer it."

~Phone Conversation~

Tryzdin: "Hello?"

Dwyer: "Hey, are you home?"

Tryzdin: "No, we're at the beach."

Dwyer: "When will y'all be home?"

Tryzdin: "Next week."

Dwyer: "Ineed y'all home to be home by Friday."

Tryzdin: "Why?"

Dwyer: "I just got a call; they've moved your divorce hearing to Friday. Y'all need to come home like now."

It's Wednesday.

Tryzdin: "We will be there."

~End conversation~

Holy shit. It's sooner than expected, but this is the best fucking need ever. I'm so damn excited I can't even get the words out.

Xyla: "TRYZDIN!"

Tryzdin: "What?"

Xyla: "What did he want?"

Tryzdin: "We need to go home."

Xyla: "Why?"

Tryzdin: "My divorce hearing is Friday."

Xyla: "How did that happen?"

Tryzdin: "I don't know. I don't want to ask. I just want it over."

Xyla: "I'm sure you do. I'll go tell Dad."

Tryzdin: "I'll start packing things up."

Xyla: "Ok."

I watch her waddle away. She's now one week away from being seven months pregnant. She was a week away from five when we found out about TJ. Yes, we are naming him after me. She insisted. I definitely didn't argue.