Chapter Seven- It's over.

~Xyla's point of view~

I have been looking for a week now. It's been seven days since I walked in on Matt. I want out. I don't want to be in his home anymore. I am tired of sleeping in a twin bed with a nine-year-old, and I know she is tired of having me in her bed. She hasn't complained, but I know it's bothering her. I just need to find a place where the three of us can be happy.

I have kept my times with Tryzdin. We run at the soccer field; Tonight is Wednesday. I am overly excited to see him. I'm not counting on anything happening. I just want to be with him. When we're running, I can't touch him. He doesn't let me forget that he wants me, though. I have had to bite my tongue on certain things. I have definitely fought the urge to put my hands on him.

He does text me as much as he can during the day. I don't ever reach out to him first. I always wait on him. I do respect that he is married. I know that he is miserable, and I am doing essentially the same thing to Jennifer that Matt did to me. Tryzdin and I talked about it. I told him I didn't want him to leave his wife and kids. I would never ask that of him. He had them way before me.

I avoid Matt at all costs. He has tried to call and text me, but I blocked his number. I also avoid him at home. I don't have anything to say to him. It isn't even about the fact he cheated. I can't be angry when I am doing the same thing. I am angry because he sent me to Tryzdin because of my weight. I weigh two twenty-two. Last weight in I was still that weight even after weeks of running. Hanna weighs about three hundred pounds.

I shouldn't let it bother me because Tryzdin is sexy as hell compared to Matt. I am just conflicted. I shouldn't be, but I am. I didn't cheat until after he pretty much told me we were over without saying the words. I know it's still not right. I need out regardless.

My phone beeps. I'm hoping it Tryzdin, but it's my Dad.

~Text conversation~

Randy: "I am here."

Xyla: "I'll be right out."

~End conversation~

I have had lunch every day since I have been off. We always go before I have to get the kids. Today he wanted to go to a restaurant in the next town over. I didn't want to drive, so I asked him to come to pick me up. We drive the twenty minutes and eat, then head home. As we get close to the house, I see Matt's car is there.

Xyla: "Shit."

Randy: "He is home early."

Xyla: "He is."

Randy: "Do you want me to stay?"

Xyla: "No. He is just an ass; he isn't violent."

Randy: "I really don't like you being here with him."

Xyla: "Won't be much longer."

He hugs me, and I get out and go in. Matt is pacing the floor. I attempt to go to Sophia's room; He grabs my arm.

Xyla: "Don't fucking touch me."

Matt: "How else was I supposed to get your attention?"

Xyla: "I have a name. Use my name. Don't put your hands on me again."

Matt: "I'm not going to hurt you, Xyla. I fucked up. I own that; I can't take it back. We both know this is over. I've kept you here to spend time with the kids. I can't do that anymore. Hanna is pregnant, and I want her to move in here. I need you and the kids to move out."