Chapter Eleven- Lots of Whys.

~Xyla's point of view~

~Tuesday~

I woke up with butterflies in my stomach. I knew I was going to see Tryzdin a lot. I am excited to see what we can build not being anything more than friends. I know we crossed that line when he was married. This is different, but he has more at stake now. I won't jeopardize that.

I get dressed and head out the door. My dad was up, but he never speaks in the morning. He just nodded as I went out the door. I know if Tryzdin ever finds out about my dad being Jennifer's boyfriend, it may change things for us, but I'm willing to take what I can get. I'm willing to end up hurt to have just a little time with him.

With butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating hard, I turn the curve and see him standing there. I can't help but smile.

Xyla: "Good morning."

Tryzdin: "Indeed it is."

He pulls me to him and hugs me. We can hug all we want.

Tryzdin: "I want to wake up to you every morning."

He whispers in my ear.

Xyla: "Someday."

Tryzdin: "Not soon enough."

We break apart and stretch, then run. We spilt at the house when we are finished. We don't touch each other because more people are out. I go in and get the kids.

Randy: "How was your run?"

Xyla: "Relaxing. I run because it's relaxing."

Randy: "You seem lighter this morning."

I don't tell him I feel like I want to puke. The butterflies have turned sour.

Xyla: "I am. Ready to go, kids?"

They both stand up and grab their backpacks. The whole drive to school, my stomach turned. When the kids got out, I stopped to let Tryzdin and the girls cross; then it hits me. I haven't had a period in almost two months.

FUCK!

I know where I am going after my swim today. I need to find a way to get out without Sydney. Never mind. I'm stopping on the way home. I'll be alone. I can't have anyone find out until after he goes to court. I'm fat; I can hide it for a while.

I stop at Walmart and run in quickly. I pay and go straight to the bathroom; I piss on the stick and set the timer on my phone. Three quick minutes later, the damn thing says positive.

Why me?

Why now?

Who did I piss off?

This is the best thing that could come from what happened, but why before he even goes to court. This could ruin everything for him. God, how have you been so stupid? I know how. I stopped taking my birth control the day Matt said he was taking the kids alone for the day. I didn't even think about it.

I go home and swim. I don't even know if it's ok to run while pregnant. I'm going to. I am determined that no one will find out about this baby until after he goes to court; as I walk in the door to the house, my phone beeps.

It was Tryzdin with the amount of his loan. I thought it would be way more than that. It sucks it's at Matt's bank, but oh well, I don't care. This is my life now. He can't say shit; It's one benefit of not being married.