Chapter Eleven- Two years later.

~Randy's point of view~

I am now fifty-three years old. It took me fifty years to finally find peace in myself and others. The last two years have been the best of my life. Money means nothing when you don't have love. That is a very hard lesson to learn. Believe me; I know that it is.

Sydney and I had a boy. We get asked all the time if Jasper and Grant are twins. They are seven months and three days apart. Ten months after Grant was born, we had Shayla. We are done. I got my stuff taken care of.

The best feeling in the whole world is having all six of my kids in a half-mile radius. Xyla and the girls still live across the street, and my other three are in my home. I was a total fuck up. I can admit that. Three of my children are proof of that. It took one person to change all that, and she had been there her whole life.

Sylvia and Gary got married. She had a baby girl and is currently pregnant with a boy. They are done after that; Gary worries about her with her age. He stressed her whole first pregnancy, and it's even worse with the new one.

Sydney and Xyla started a nonprofit. Their two-year anniversary is a few months away; they have worked wonders with it. Sylvia and I watch all the kids while they work. Xyla's included. We enjoy it. They enjoy what they do; It had grown massively over the two years.

The things they do are amazing. They helped a young mom, and she still works for them. Sydney and Xyla are incredibly close to her and her family. They are part of the family now. So is Jones. Jones moved in with them. There is no funny business; they had the room, and he needed a place to go temporarily. They just never made him leave.

Tryzdin and Jones opened a gym together. Jones mainly runs it. He hated working for the school system. They opened the gym, and he chose to be there permanently.

Jennifer got her money for all the kids. She married some barely legal guy. I laugh because he is doing to her what she did to me. She is just to stupid to see. I haven't spoken to her or seen her in over a year.

Xyla, Sydney, Sylvia, and I had to get orders of protection against Geneva. She got out of control and started getting violent. I didn't want it to escalate to the point that I would need to bail one of the girls out. I saw it getting there, so we took care of it.

Matt moved to the next county over. He is raising two boys on his own; He has nothing to do with Sophia and Austin. They don't care. All four of those kids call Xyla and Tryzdine mom and dad.

Brenna still spends the majority of her time here. Her parents don't mind it. She goes home for important things; We spend an entire month in the summer traveling. Xyla laughed and said, that is why I own a plane. It's ALL of us, including Della's family and Jones.

The fucker has grown on me. He is a good kid. We get along great now, and he understood why we had issues at first. We joke about it now.

Two years later and Dwyer's words still stick thick in my head. I am truly living my redemption. I didn't deserve it, but I will never walk away from it either. "The Billionaires Redemption" has become a reality, and I will continue to live it with my family by my side.

The end.