Chapter Fifty Nine

Elora's Pov
Now that I thought about it, it felt like it had been forever since I had wore a dress, if my memory could recall the last time was during the wedding and the ceremony, and on the honeymoon, that really felt like a long time ago boy does time fly.

I tried adjust the top of the black dress that seems to hug my figure okay, but it was just a quick meeting I was hoping. Had a lot of things to do all in one day. I scooped up the brown coat off the bed slipping it on me. I was still trying to figure out why Alice wrote a note that only I was suppose to see and it didn't make sense each time I ran each scenario in my head.

Making sure the thigh high boots were secure I spun around when the bedroom door opened, and a soft smile made its way across my lips.

"Hey baby." I greeted Ace when he rushed inside hugging my waist grabbing at my hand tugging on it a couple times.

"Come on mom! Austin is waiting I wanna see Blake and them." So much energy he had, I was gonna have to be on my toes if I wanted to keep up with him. The thought made me smile that he seemed to find the good in every little thing just like I did.

______________________________________
"Not that I don't like taking drives, why isn't Blake and Tiana coming to the house with all the Dracula's shocked you aren't doing stuff with your powers." The harshest snort and cough left me and I was trying my hardest to focus on driving, taking a peek at Austin who was sitting in the passenger seat with me watching amused.

"I thought it over and it wouldn't be wise to have them over with quite a handful of vampires who drink human blood." I gestured after a moment.

"Point taken, thing one and thing two creepy as it is." He said without a heart beat and it shouldn't have been that funny but the both of us cracked up laughing. It was nice that me and Austin could still joke around and see that nothing has changed between us truly.

The drive to the old home I basically grew up in came to view and just so many memories. Ace was already out of the car while me and Austin took our time getting out. I had to smile at the sight of Aunt Tiana grinning scooping up Ace to pick up.

"Holy shit! Look at how big you've got, just have grown at least two feet, you'll be catching up with Blake soon." She exclaimed pinching at his soft cheeks setting him down while he was grinning.

"No he won't! don't encourage the growth." He exclaimed coming out also. I grinned at the sight leaning on the car door. Playing with the keys.

"Will you be joining us shortie?" I shot Blake a look of amusement the light breeze moving through my curly afro the best it could and I focused on my brown skin.

"Actually I have some errands to run, I'll be back promise." I flashed a smile at them getting their looks of curiosity but no questions were asked while I waved goodbye to Ace telling him to have fun.

The holidays were soon and my Aunt was combining it with Bella, Charlie Jacob, Seth Leah and Sue so it should be interesting.

It was now for my long journey with the longest but smoothest ride. There was like small grey almost like they were blue clouds on the horizon. It wasn't long before I was pushing open the glass doors slowly my boots clicking against the floor as I made my way inside the nice looking place.

I was a little confused on where I was suppose to go till I was being lead towards a table where I focused on the black male who greeted. "Hello you must be Elora, here have a seat." I flashed him a kind smile when he pulled out a chair for me which I thanked him sitting across from him playing with my ring a little focused holding my hands together.

I tuned in to listening closely, learning he was a close friend with Jasper and Alice, it was kinda like he was rambling a bit which was the downside to having enhanced hearing yet I perked up when he slide a folder over towards me, I sat up straight to gather up the folder in my palms.

I glanced inside pulling out the contents of it, two passports and quite a few documents as well. For Ace and Austin.

"Just two? Not as a family?" I questioned shifting my head up. He shook his head a couple times fast.

"I was told by Alice two passports for two." I arched an eyebrow thinking it over and that's when it hit me. Alice saw something in her vision in the near future and it made my cold unbeating heart ache a bit. Ace was gonna have a future but.... Me or Edward wouldn't be a part of it.

"Thank you." I told him standing up I gathered up my things heading straight out of the place with the folder. I slipped inside my car with almost a daze expression, resting my head on the wheel seeing the folder off to the side in the passenger seat.

What even lies ahead anymore? The future was an uncertain. After realizing I was gone for hours I had picked up Ace and Austin and brought them back home. My shoes kept making noises as I walked in behind Ace, watching him run towards Edward, he grinned scooping him up holding him up close with a grin still chatting casually with a few others.

He looked happy, and so did Ace and that's all I could keep on my mind to help ease it a bit. In that moment there was a bit of happiness that everyone was holding onto and that was what everyone needed.

Outfit