Chapter Six

Elora's Pov
It's been at least a good two weeks since Bella had came to Fork. It was a interesting to have someone to talk to form time to time. Me and her becoming really good friends. We have a lot in common but I think I am way quieter then she was. She managed to have a whole friend group among Jessica and all of them. They weren't bad people, they just didn't know how to stay out of others people's business, Angela was okay.

Even though she is a lot more clumsy than me in many ways. She has more falls then I did on a day with ice flicking up the entire road. She had also taken quite a liking to Edward now since she is curious to why he hasn't been here for two weeks.

All his siblings have but him not so much. I think it's just his business that he needs to be taken care of while on the other hand, Bella thinks it because they placed her near him during their biology class.

I was leaning on Bella's orange truck a bit while she was doing the same looking across the parking lot. I was twisting my keys around my finger finally being able to get my car out the shop holding my sketchbook close.

"Bella did I tell you they moved Edward towards me in art class?" I called she looked up from messing with her iPod. She lifted a small eyebrow at me.

"Really?" She asked interested like, her brown eyes focused on me pulling a headphone out.

I nodded my hair bouncing into my view. "Well yeah we're getting more students in the class and Mrs. Stevenson placed him by me." I called with a small smile.

"Let's just hope that he is here today." I called Bella chuckles a small bit nodding.

"Yeah let's hope." She called, I looked around once the bell sounded.

"Alright, I'll see you at lunch." I called to her giving her a hug which she returned nodding.

"Okay, I'll see you in a few hours." She called I smiled nodding feeling the breeze blow my tied up hair a bit.

I looked across the parking lot to see each Cullen gazing me curiously and to me judging. I gulped and face the wet ground walking inside.

_______________________________
It was very hard to drown out the loud class but since our teacher wasn't here yet. I just started drawing more in my book. Last night's dream was odd but cool I guess it was Edward and me but we were talking it seemed like.

I was carefully sketching it out confused when could me and Edward ever talk? I thought to myself.

I was so engraved in the drawing, and all the little details that followed with it. I let a sudden startled noise out when someone sat next to me plopping their backpack on the floor.

I slowly looked up to meet the golden eyes of Edward Cullen. I grew so embarrassed looking down. Edward looked at me, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He called smoothly to me while I was trying to calm my racing heart down.

"No, it was my fault I never really look around." I pointed out in a quiet tone seeing Edward stiffen a small bit and then decided to speak.

"I'm sorry for not being here for two weeks I have some personal issues." Edward informed me slowly smiling.

I smiled at him shy. "It's alright we haven't been doing anything really." I told him he nodded flicking his gold like eyes to gaze at me.

"You're Elora right?" He asked me I slowly nodded.

"Yeah." I breathed out, "Edward?" I told him he let a small chuckle out. Dropping his gaze from me to the floor once more.

"Yeah." He answered to me his voice was like velvet. It wasn't too loud, yet it wasn't too silent either. A really good mix it seems.

"It's nice to meet you and not hear the gossip." I told him actually meaning it. People so acted like talking to any of the Cullen family you were gonna die. Edward let another small chuckle out for me to hear.

"It's okay I wanted to talk to you for quite a while actually." Edward informed me I looked at him startled.

"Really...you wanted to talk to me?" I asked in a startled stammer left me, I gestured to myself with my hand that clutched a pencil.

Edward cracked a crooked smile nodding. "Yeah you are Elora." He told me and I grew more bashful.

"Are you sure it's not someone else or Bella maybe?" I asked Edward knitted his eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm sure it's you, Elora, that I want to talk to." Edward told me and I released a small chuckle.

"Wow well me too I've wanted to talk to you, Edward." I told him seeing him still smiling at me. It was then our teacher came in and we started our sixty-minute long lesson on different drawing techniques and other things till class ended, but me and Edward had managed to sweep in little talks and questions in between.

I was packing all my things up and I watched Edward pick his backpack upholding it. "What's your next class, Elora?" Edward asked me I gripped my sketchbook.

"I have gym." I muttered when Edward nodded.

"Can I walk you?" Edward questioned and I gulped but slowly shook my head side to side.

"I don't mind." I offered to him when he smiled at the ground.

"Ladies first." He gestured when he opened the door for me and I stepped out with him thanking him.