(Eclipse) Chapter Thirty

Elora's Pov
"Here take a listen at this?"

"I'm all ears love. "

"Do not stand at my grave and weep,I am not there, I do not sleep, I am a thousand winds that blow,I am the diamond glints on snow, I am sunlight, in ripened grain, I am the gentle autumn breeze. When you awaken in the morning's hush I am the swift uplifting rush. Of quiet birds in circles flight I am the swift stars that shine at night. So not stand at my grave and cry I am not there, I did not die." I gripped the note pad tightly letting each word flow out scanning my eyes across each sentence feeling Edward placing soft delicate kisses across my exposed shoulder blades, humming as he listened.

"Why is it so sad and depressing?" He questioned curious like lifting his head up at me looking for answers. "Ask my strange English teacher, our final is on death, but it's a interesting topic babe." I hummed in content still feeling the small innocent kisses across.

"Hey I gotta focus, this is my final babe." I mumbled feeling him brush all my curls away and traces his hands up to cup my cheeks tilting my head up to face him pressing his lips into mine, letting his soft lips linger onto mine.

I let the notepad rest onto the top of my backpack, and slid my arms to rest on his neck playing with the ends of his hair, he pulled me to sit in lap, smiling on my lips.

"Marry me Elora." He whispered quietly in my lips. I slightly hummed pulling back from the kiss gently, stroking his hair a little more, chewing at my own lip. "Change me please?" I asked him softly watching his face twist into discomfort at the topic but he couldn't avoid it like he could a year ago.

My birthday was nearing and the end of the school year finally. His grip tighten on my hips, and he traces the ends of my shirt, his skin flickering across the sun hit him shining through the meadow.

"Okay I will if you marry me, call it a compromise." He joked cracking a grin at me. I looked at him amused stroking his cheeks wanting to say something back but shook it away giggling softly. "That's more like cheating babe, it's not fair." I told him. He pulled me to lay on him, stroking my hair across my curls looking up at the sky.

"Marriage is like." I mumbled softly on his chest, not quite finding the words. "A piece of paper." He finished still playing with my hair, his other hand messing with my tattoo tracing the ink gently.

"Yeah, I'm twenty, I'm older then you and you're a vampire, right about to graduate, what if everyone thinks I'm pregnant?" I asked out loud hearing Edward let a small laugh out.

"Now's that's just silly." He mumbled slowly sitting up helping me sit up with him, twirling curls around his finger. "So your worried about what people will think?" He questioned in a soft tone his eyes holding softness.

"Very, you know that one in ten marriages leads to divorce?" I answered looking across the meadow with a soft smile, my time very jokingly.

"Well I can promise you the vampire-human divorce rate,is very low." He joked back making me laugh softly shaking my head. "I'll think about it Edward, I promise." I reassured him watching him lift up my hand to kiss, holding it close making me smile again resting my shoulder on his neck a little, using my free hand to stroke at his cheeks still, enjoying the cool feeling.

"You still draw right?" He asked me softly with a smile making me chuckle nodding. "All day always, wanna look at them?" I watched him as he laced my hand with his nodding.

"Please?" He asked me with a smile and I smile going into my backpack bringing out the brand new sketch books for him, watching him take them in his lap holding me close in his lap, the peace flowing through easily with us both.

_________________________
It was slightly dark by the time I finally made it home to my aunt's house her being the only one home. "Hey I am back." I called to her sitting down on the couch with a grunt watching her look up from her reading glasses looking at the clock.

"Nine on the dock, you really are following my rules." She called with a grin giggling. "I respect your rules, you know that. " I chuckled licking my inner cheek folding my arms, my backpack resting near me.

"Listen sweetie, Edward is a nice guy, and I know he makes you happy, I'm so happy he does. I'm happy he is in your life." She called with a smile. "But maybe you should spend some time with Austin, he's going through a tough time." She explained to me and that's when I grew concerned looking at her.

"I was just hanging out with him yesterday, I haven't lost contact with him at all. " I stammered out worried watching her hum a little.

"Billy says he has been staying with Jake,maybe hang out with Jake and Bella you haven't in a while." She pointed out to me and I slowly nodded at her.

"Will do, I'll give him a call." I reassured her calling out goodbye. I carried my stuff up to my room, I set my backpack down on my bed, and walked over to my drawer grabbing my phone dialing his number.

I was really confused I was just laughing and catching up with him there's been a few times were we argue over about Edward having to change me, and him getting upset over the fact. But I won't be different how will I?

"Hey this is Austin, leave a message." I sighed concerned and looked down at my phone a little messing with it before stripping down getting into my sleep clothes sitting in bed.

"Austin what is wrong with you. " I mumbled grabbing one of my sketch books, setting it down.

I opened to the next blank page starting to draw a dream from a few nights ago completely from memory getting lost into the sketch.