Chapter Four

Edward's Pov
It was another morning on a brand new week on this Monday morning in my biology class. I sort of disliked school more then I would like to admit, yet I still seemed to kept going to high school ever century or less.

By the time I had arrived at the school everyone's thoughts were already filled with the new girl. Adding on to the already piling thoughts. I always felt like I was invading other people's space, even when I didn't wanna read their thoughts. I sometimes just sometimes wished I could shut it off for a day for a moment of peace.

All morning long most people were thinking about Bella Swan and how she was the chief's daughter stuff like that. Occasional other little things.

It sometimes is cool to be able to read thought's but sometimes it can get a little overwhelming at times.

I was sitting at the empty table since class hasn't really started yet, my eyes were watching the little cold droplets of water falling on the large window with everyone being loud you really couldn't get anything out of what was going on.

I watched as the door to the classroom swung open on its hinges. In I saw walked Bella Swan the new girl but the one who was leading her in was Elora. She always seemed to bright, her hair was big and framed her face, her hands were always rubbing at her brown cheeks like she was in great thought all the time. Sometimes she wore glasses which I observed were for reading.

Elora cracked a smile when she was gesturing to Bella telling our teacher about how she was new and that this was where she was supposed to be.

I saw Elora smile more when she faced Bella who gave her a small hug since it looked like she was about to leave once she was all done. What was more surprising was when the fan blew in both their direction.

My eyes went wide when a whiff of Bella's scent hit me causing me to grip the table a bit. I had way better control then this what the hell?  It wasn't Bella's scent that sent me over the edge it was Elora's it was such a sweet scent and I could feel the blood pump in and out from her neck. Her heart, all the way from over her. Her small laughter all from right here.

I had to look away when Elora left our teacher put Bella right beside me. Which wasn't helping me like at all. I gripped the table with a tight grip taking fake deep breaths in. Bella's scent was strong but not as strong as Elora's.

I could feel my eyes go from the soft golden yellow color and go black when I glared at Bella a bit at the corner of my eyes.

________________________
Elora's Pov
"Here's the cafeteria Bella." I gestured around to the loud noisy place of the food area. I sank my shoulders back a little when I saw it wasn't as crowded. Some days it was worse then this.

Bella looked around with a soft glow on her face looking very amused a bit shifting a bit.  "Wow, so where do you sit?" Bella asked me curiously while she tucked strands of her hair away I chewed my lower lip. Looking around a few times.

"I usually sit by myself since the loud company of others isn't really all that fun." I joked Bella chuckled.

"Then I'll sit with you today." Bella gestured I grew slightly panicked.

"But you made a whole bunch of new friends today Bella I wouldn't wanna steal them away from you," I called shy like. Bella shook her head.

"I can sit with them any other day so come on," Bella muttered almost like she wasn't gonna be changing her mind anytime soon.  She grabbed at my wrist with a very quick motion as well as holding her lunch.

She pulled me to the table I normally sit at I wasted no time once I sat down with my sketchbook, turning my body to face Bella to speak with while taking a sip of my water bottle that I had with me.

Me and Bella talked very quietly with each other you could tell a lot of people were curious to why Bella was sitting with me since they were being very loud all around. Or not hiding the fact that their eyes were moving from the area.

I took notice of Bella looking over her shoulder a couple times through the strands of her brown hair. I decided to find out what had her attention I peeked also. And it hit me since the outside door that lead to the parking lot had swung open.

"I see you noticed the Cullens as well," I called with a soft chuckle.  Bella snapped her gaze over to me again.

"The Cullens?" She repeated to me confused  I nodded pressing my palm under my chin.

"Yeah they're Dr. Cullen's adopted kids they came down here from Alaska last year they're sort of the heartthrobs of the school," I answered her with a small smile.

"They like to keep to themselves the blonde one is Rosalie and she is with Emmett the buff guy then Alice the pixie hair girl is with Jasper the honey blonde hair." I gestured with a small head nod.

I saw the clear door open again and I knew Bella would be into Edward. I mean who wasn't? Half the school was.

  "And who's that?" Bella asked in a whisper I cracked a small smile.

"Edward he isn't with anyone he really likes to keep to himself," I explained. I saw Edward crack the tiniest smile when he sat down with the rest of his family.

"Yeah, I wasn't gonna try anything," Bella answered looking embarrassed. I saw that Edward was looking over here but straight at me looking uncomfortable all the way.
I shook the hard feeling away and I drew Bella into a brand new conversation to get her mind off the Cullens.