Chapter Eleven

Elora's Pov
"Alright Elora you can do this you have been thinking it all in your head and stayed up all night," I muttered to myself chewing deeply on my nail my jacket zipped all the way my hands felt like they were shaking.

I paced in front of my locker trying to get my thought process in the right direction of how to take this talk, and were it could also lead.

I have to just blurt it out. Edward, I have a theory... No that sounds way too stupid I thought shaking my head.

Edward, I think you're a vampire... now that's just way too blunt I thought still biting my fingernail.

"Edward do you burn in the sun?" I muttered.  I then groaned around my fingernail. Almost biting it to roughly that it almost bleed.   "No Elora stupid." I hissed stomping my foot across the squeaky floor.

I let a loud startled squeak out feeling someone tap on my shoulder blade twice.

I quickly turned around my heart pounding seeing Edward standing in front of me.  "Hey." Edward breathed out, my voice got caught in my throat.

"Hey, Edward." I answered and he tilted his head at me. 

"Are you alright you don't seem like yourself?" He asked me looking at me I let another squeak out.

"Huh, me no I'm fine." I answered nodding I then cleared my throat shifting on my feet.

Edward let a small chuckle out. "Wanna go to lunch?" He asked me.  I thought for a moment an event from last night flashing in my head and Edward studied me deeply.

"Actually today Edward can we skip lunch I sort of need to talk to you..?" I stammered he nodded.

"I don't mind sure." He answered.

I nodded picking my backpack back up and then swinging it on my back with that action. I then took Edwards cold hand in mine, and he tensed up by my touch but then the both of us just started walking out the school him letting me lead the way.

_______________________
"Okay, I bet you think I'm super odd for bringing you all the way out to the forest from school." I called to Edward slowly dropping his hand from mine to sit on a log.

Edward slowly nodded looking at me, he seemed calm which was a good sign. A very good one actually. "What's this about Elora?" He asked me and I tried to keep my thoughts from racing.

"I know you may think I'm crazy for thinking this, but I've just pieced a lot of thing's together Edward and they just don't make sense please just hear me out?" I pleaded with him.

"Elora." He spoke my name taking a step towards me.  "What is it?" He repeated to me in a soft tone. I rubbed my sweaty palm on my jeans looking down at the dirt by my feet.

"I think you and your family are vampires a lot of things I've seen and finally connect make sense." I told him finally looking up to lock my gaze with him seeing him tense up completely.

"I'm not afraid of you if you think that I'm not." I quickly spoke.

  "No, you're right Elora." He called out his gold eyes looking at me. "It's what me and my family are, we are killers that's what we are." He snapped at me. I got wide eyes looking to see he wasn't in front of me anymore.

I scanned around the area quickly getting up looking around frantic like.  "You should be afraid I'm a monster!" He snapped back.

I snapped my head up to see him sitting above me on a tree branch above me.  I was breathing heavy-looking around once again he was out of my sight.

"You should hate me, Elora, you shouldn't have made friends with me a killer." He snapped. I moved my wrist once to feel the bracelet jiggle.

"No Edward..... I'm not." I stammered looking around fast. "I don't regret making friend's with you, I'm okay with you being different." I stammered.

"I love being friends with you." I called still looking above at the trees. I pulled my jacket sleeve down to show my bracelet.  "I know you got this bracelet for me.." I stammered feeling cold all of a sudden .

"I don't hate you just because you're different than me, I promise." I whispered the wind was moved beside me and Edward was in front of me again gently pushing me against the tree. Even though my heart was pounding hard it wasn't fear, I just didn't want Edward upset.

"You knew it was me?" He whispered breathlessly to me. I slowly nodded looking at him.

  "You're the only one who knows I love it." I whispered.

Edward flicked his eyes up and then down for a minute. "I'm a monster Elora, I've hurt people before I don't want that to happen ever again I read thoughts." He stained out to me and my breath intakes.

"You don't know how it feels to hear everyone's thoughts, every day to be annoyed, pissed knowing what they feel," He whispered with hurt.  He kept me pressed on the tree.

"But with you, your thoughts are so peaceful it makes me wanna be around you, you're the only normal girl I have ever met." He strained out.  "I wish I could have met you sooner." He told me.

I shut my eyes for a moment to let all my free thoughts run out wild relaxing. I felt Edward keep his hold on me before locking our eyes again when I opened mine.

"Do you really think that?" He asked me softly I nodded with a small smile.

"I really think that Edward about you and your family," I reassured. He let his hands crease my shoulders before he cupped my face.

"Elora I've never met a girl like you before you're funny, shy, and quiet, and like I said before." He told me.

"You should speak up more often to me." He muttered. He slowly backed up from me dropping his cold hand from mine.

"You're my blood singer Elora  I know that for sure now I thought it was Bella but I just wanna hear you say again." He muttered gazing at me.

I then spoke again calmly. "I'm not afraid of you Edward Cullen." I told him and he slowly backs up to rest against another tree in front of me.

And slowly I went beside him and I sat with him studying Edward with a kind look feeling him grab my hand in his and just hold it to his chest and I let him because my hand in his hand felt warm even though it was cold.