Chapter Twelve

Elora's Pov
Sometimes at night when I can't sleep I lean on my window seal and watch the moon and stars glitter across the night sky, but after more new two months in forks, I don't think I'll ever look at the sky the same again.

It reminds me of sparkles now, I can't look at the night sky without remembering what Edward's skin will look like as it glitters as the sun hits it.

I never thought my life would change the way it has...but it did. It was Friday afternoon. Me and Blake were outside washing both our cars since they really needed it from the rainy weather.

I had my sweatpants rolled up to my ankles along with my hoodie sleeves. "Elora?" Blake sings song my name out.  I looked up for a brief moment strands of my hair falling out of its bun.

"Yeah?" I called out still moving the sponge across the side.

"How long have you and Edward been dating now?" He called smirking immediately. I froze from embarrassment if my blush rose up from my cheeks and you could see it, you'd know I was embarrassed.

"Two months." I squeaked out quickly clearing my throat. Two months to know him and his family ever vampires. Two months that I was his blood singer, two months of me wanting to be with him and being with him.

Everyone was very shocked the first time they found out about him and me coming to school together holding hands. "Actually I'm happy for you, you're coming out of the shell." Blake beamed.  I cracked a soft smile.

"Thanks, Blake." I called in full embarrassment.

"I'll be back." He announced running inside. I breathed a chuckled dropping the rag in the bucket water. I gasped immediately looking at the side, the wind rushing towards me outside parked was Edward's Volvo and he was at my side.

"Edward I told you no more scaring me." I strained out gripping my chest. Edward cracked a very small smile grabbing my hand to hold.

"I'm sorry I keep forgetting." He chuckled softly. I breathed a small chuckle giving him a hug which he returned squeezing me softly.

I shook my head quick. "No usually you'd know what I'd be doing cause you hear my thoughts mind reader." I teased softly.

Edward chuckled smiling softly.  "What have some of your recent dreams and drawings been off?" He asked me tilting his head once.

I scrunched my face up softly wrinkling my nose which made him laugh softly he does that to tease me I thought. "Your family actually I've been drawing your family and me." I called Edward nodded softly.

"Tomorrow how about I take you to meet my family?" He asked me I looked at him uneasily.

"You mean like actually being there physically?" I asked.  He shut his eyes laughing but nodded. 

"Yeah physically being there." He called I chewed my lower lip.

"I don't know Rosalie doesn't exactly like me" I gestures.

"Rosalie has always been that way but Alice is dying to meet you so is Emmett, Carlisle, Jasper, and Esme I promise it will just be really simple." Edward explained to me a gave my hand a quick but softly squeeze.

"Please?" He asked me I finally gave in seeing his eyes were pleading so much. It was a new emotion. 

"Okay what time tomorrow?" I asked. He smiled more.

"I'll pick you up at 10:00 am alright." He answered.

I nodded. "Alright I'll be ready." I muttered. Edward slowly leaned down to give me a delicate kiss on the lips. I held his arms softly, Edward cupped my cheek and I moved my lips to him softly after a slow minute.

We pulled away. "Be safe for me alright maybe later will go to the meadow." He suggested I nodded with a soft smile rubbing his arms covered by his coat.

"Sure I need a break from homework." Edward bowed his head once.  "I'll see you later okay." He whispered I nodded.

"You be safe too?" I asked and he leaned forward to kiss my expose temple with a smile.  I watched Edward leave quickly his Volvo leaving you wouldn't even see it I let a nervous laugh out looking at my bracelet softly.