(BreakingDawn Pt2-) Chapter Sixty Two

Elora's Pov
Back and forth my gold eyes stared at them all, tapping at my brown cheeks a few times. Now why the hell are there so many of these sketch books. There has to be around four of them really. The ones that were important of course. There were a ton more in the closest back at the cottage.

I puffed my cheeks out a little in distress, grabbing a quick wet wipe to clean off the dust coating some of them, I haven't opened at least a few of them in a few years. My large little puff on my head seemed to bounce in place each little movement I gave.

I grinned once I had finished cleaning them up, they looked as brand new as when I had got them. I looked back towards the backyard through the large window.

Everyone was saying goodbye, goodbyes were so bittersweet, who would know when the next time we see them would be. Could be years from now, maybe even a few months at best.

Even then could be another near death experience, I left the sketch books alone, I would come back for them later coming out from the back porch landing on the grass jogging over towards Ace with a smile seeing him waving goodbye to Zafrina and her sister.

"Hi baby." I greeted him seeing him look at me happily, before he shifted his hands in front of me so I could see a little memory he had, clamping his hand around my own, nodding at him gently crouching down to his eye sight looking into his brown eyes, studying his tan almost mocha like colored skin.

My cold heart wanted to fill with warm at the sight of his brown eyes.. My eye color still on him had me realizing I had another part of me living on.

"Yeah everyone is gonna be really happy together Ace, even Uncle Emmett." He laughed at me a bit, his brown eyes looking like they were sparkling hugging me extra tight.

"Even Austin. " He mumbled on my neck. I squeezed gently at his back, another soft snicker with my head nodding.

"Even Austin sweetie." I muttered.

"He's gonna be around for a while isn't he?" I perked up hearing Austin and Edward talking with one another.

"Yeah he is, I'm glad he has you."

"So should I start calling you dad?"

"Hell no." I snorted quietly still hugging Ace, I looked up for a moment to see Alice grinning a little as she stared at me and Ace and just for a moment Edward stared at her also cracking a small grin at her.

How I wish I could read minds. I thought a little tugging at the sleeves of my long sleeved shirt a few times.

____________________________
"Elora.. Okay baby you know I don't really mind your sketch books but I haven't seen some of these in years baby." I just grinned casually looking between all the different flowers, I moved back a little keeping them in place. I had each sketch book in order, staring at Edward who was just gazing at me with amusement.

"I'll explain in a moment, I wanna show you something." He shifted a little on his hands, still he nodded at me my way a couple times with a soft smile leaning in curious like.

"What." He mumbled gently. I waved my hand over the first book, Edward's eyes watching curious like the first drawing slowly came to life right there in front of our eyes, almost replaying the memory right there Edward's eyes in awe.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's alright we haven't been doing anything really."

"You're Elora right?"

"Yeah... Edward?"

My eyes focused on the flipped of the pages, watching each memory just slowly play out, from the first meeting I had with Edward, from the little dates we shared, the first-time being in the meadow, once the first book, shut I waved my hand over the second and the third watching it focused Edward also watching a little too closely, his eyes in awe.

"Elora I made a promise, that I was gonna protect you and always be here. And by that, the only way to protect you now is to stay away."

"Anything you want, it's yours."

"You promise?"

"Yeah.

"Is this necessary Mr. Edward Cullen?"

"Very Mrs, Elora Cullen."

"It's your turn not to break me."

"I love you,"

My hands soon just were waving over books on their own each memory came to life in their own the smile never leaving my face till the last one shut with a soft gentle thump.

I lifted my gaze back up to Edward who's jaw was a little slack in awe, he fluttered his eyes moving closer to me cupping at my cheek making me even more embarrassed then I already was.

"What was that..?" He whispered gently resting his forehead on mine.

"Something I just learned how to do... Pretty cool huh? I know since we've met you've been able to read my mind Edward, yet right here... There's so many memories.. So many just from the day we met.. And I want those memories forever." He cracked a smile his forehead still pressed onto mine.

"Forever memories.. Just from reliving those memories again Elora... You really did learn how to speak up, and stand up for what you want and need... And I couldn't have asked for a better partner by my side." I grinned moving my arms to rest around his neck leaning into the kiss he gave me, lips moving in soft sync with one another my hands playing with the light strands of his hair a couple times. His nose brushing against my own.

He parted away from the kiss to stare at me fully. "Can you show me that again?" A soft laugh left me quickly cupping at his face one more time.

"I didn't quite hear you babe speak up." I whispered seeing him grin again pulling close to fall into his lap, a loud yelling laughter leaving me.

"We have forever."

"Yeah... forever."