Chapter Fifty Five

Elora's Pov
Carefully I let my fingers glide across Edward's chest the fire place crackling safely in the distance, my head pressed lightly onto his chest. It was so strange. a night full of passion yet I didn't break a sweat.

I wasn't exhausted I didn't have to breath, worry about food it was something I totally wasn't really expecting to happen so fast. "It's so strange." I whispered feeling Edward's hand on the back of my hair messing with it slowly.

"We don't have to eat, or sleep... Worry about breathing I mean." I chuckled my eyes staying focused on the fire place being able to feel all the warmth from it. I lifted my head up for a moment.

"How do you stop?" I questioned lightly watching Edward also slowly prop his head up a bit to gaze at me with a smile of amusement.

"With Emmett and Rosalie took almost a full century for them to stop." He chuckled stroking at my cheek bringing much closer to him.

I captured his lips in for another small kiss which he returned smiling bringing right back on top of him interlocking our bodies once more. For I wasn't even sure what round it was but I know there was a few more in there somewhere.

________________________
Entering the main house hand and hand with Edward, I skimmed my eyes across my sketchbook at the pre drawn dream, my hair pulled up into a small puff bun on my head, entering the kitchen where Emmett, Carlisle, and Austin where at.

I looked up for a minute when Emmett let a low whistle out amused.

"Wow done already, break a lot of furniture?" He smirked at me and Edward.

"You aren't funny Emmett." I laughed quietly while Edward was chuckling gesturing with his hand to see my sketch book which I handed him.

"Where's Ace?" I questioned right away Austin rolled his eyes drinking from a water bottle leaning on the counter.

"Rosalie took him." He grumbled. While Edward was busy skimming through my notebook everyone suddenly was looking at the phone when it was ringing. I perked up right away.

"Is that my Aunt?" I questioned worried.

"She calls every single day, soon we are gonna have to tell her and Blake that you died from complications." I was quick to shake my head fast.

"No... don't do that Carlisle.. That's still my family." I said sternly.

"Elora you are a newborn you can't even be around Bella if you wanted to." Emmett pointed out.

"I can learn it's all about self control, I can do it if it means I can still see my family I refuse to leave Forks." Once again I said sternly Austin looked to be in great thought.

"I'll be back. " He announced without any other words he left muttering something about going to see Jacob.

"It will be okay alright? Don't stress over it baby." I glanced at Edward and nodded my head once more.

A couple hours went back and I was holding Ace outside showing him all the little trees that he was watching with interest on the balcony before shortly Edward and Austin joined.

"You were suggesting leaving, I was trying to fix a problem." Austin stated looking at Edward. I stared at the two in confusion listening to Ace babbling so loudly tossing his hands around.

"What's going on?" I asked shifting Ace in my arms.

"Austin and Jacob showed your Aunt and Blake that they were wolves and they are coming in an hour." I stared at Austin a little shocked.

"Do you realize what you've done?" Edward said get again.

"I'm more worried about the Volturi finding out, did you tell them about vampires?" I asked worried.