Chapter Thirty Seven

Elora's Pov
"This may sting at first." I watched as Carlisle started wrapping my very much sprained hand while I sat on the counter, the pain was a lot, but I think I've gone through some pretty rough injuries worse than a sprain.

Edward was standing near me looking very uncomfortable almost knowing he was reading my thoughts. When wasn't he ever reading them? "You know I can hear you, right love." Edward joked quietly as he slowly rubbed my sides.

"Oh, really I didn't know that." I laughed quietly, before I winced a little slowly trying to flex and stretch my fingers out.

"Wow are you trying to walk and chew gum at the same time, Elora?" Emmett questioned to me, his eyes holding a lot of amusement, as he looked up from the book he was skimming through.

I cracked a small smile chuckling, shifting my eyes around shy like. "I accidentally punched Austin in the face." I casually explained wanting the memory out of my head, and for the night to slip away.

"Oh badass, you're gonna make one tough newborn." He praised at me. I let the small giggle out sending him a smile.

"Now I have to look out for her stepping on gum and falling, plus the slipping with heavy drawing books."

"Shut up Edward." I laughed loudly, using my free hand to hide my face a little.

"Yeah tough enough to take you on." I challenged both of us laughing quietly with one another. I gathered my attention to watch Rosalie slam down a magazine on the coffee table storming away out of sight.

Yikes, I totally forgot she hates my guts. I thought, Edward rolled his eyes a little breathing a sigh and Carlisle was just shaking his head.

"You're done Elora, don't use that hand too much." He told me giving me a smile which I returned looking at Emmett who just gave me a smile

"Don't even worry about it." He reassured me. But I wasn't gonna be alright knowing someone close to Edward hated me. I gave Edward a quick kiss and smiled at him before sliding off the counter following after Rosalie.

______________________________
The days flew by with preparing for graduation, and when I say I was more than happy when that day came, I was so excited. Blake, of course, was teasing me the whole entire day cause Aunt Tiana was crying the whole day talking about how everyone was growing up and leaving her.

She knew that I was gonna be possibly moving in with Edward and everyone. I was twenty and I'm sure she's thinking I'm way too old to be living with her. But I enjoyed my time staying with her.

The time rolled around for Alice's party and I'm sure everyone was just amazed at how beautiful the house was. It was Bella's first time here, and she came with Jacob. I was talking with Angela, Jessica and Bella folding my arms across my chest, listening to them all talk over the blasting music.

"How did you think of my speech was it too much, was it cliche?" Jessica asked me grabbing my hands. I breathed out a soft chuckle. Leave it to Jessica to worry.

"You pretty much nailed it Jessica don't even sweat it." I tucked away my curls as quickly as I could watching Bella look over my shoulder chuckling sending me a quick sorry smile.

"I didn't think he was gonna come, Elora, I'm sorry. " She apologized squeezing my arm moving around me. I turned my attention to the entrance where I saw Austin walk in with Embry and Quil I knew I couldn't just avoid and hate him.

He was my best friend and I didn't know he had those kinda feeling for me. I focused my gaze on my shoes tugging at my jeans to keep them from falling meeting him halfway.

"Hey." Austin greeted me, his eyes showing he was really really sorry.

"Hey." I greeted back, for the first time I was lost for words.

"Listen, Elora, I'm sorry for everything, the kiss, your hand, I wanna blame it all the whole inner wolf thing. But it was just me being an asshole, I'm really sorry, but I coming bringing gifts, graduation present." I watched him shuffle through his pocket before he pulled out a bracelet hanging at the end of it was a wolf figure.

It was so very beautiful. "Oh my god Austin it's so beautiful thank you." I smiled slowly holding my palm out.

"I made it." He commented proudly like smiling at me.

"It's so beautiful thank you." I slowly tied it around my wrist being Austin help, catching up with him and the guys who seemed more than happy to be talking with me.

But I notice Alice was coming down the stairs and was looking not the happiest, making me curious. "Wait hold on Austin," I told him quickly kissing his cheek, I jogged my way over to Alice on the stairs.

"Alice, what's wrong? What did you see?" I asked her worried grabbing her hand on the railing. She flicked her panicked gold eyes at me whispering.

"The decisions been made." She told me her voice sounding very shaky.

"Hey what's going on?" Austin questioned as he had followed me looking up at Alice.

"You guys aren't going to Seattle?" I whispered back she shook her hair. Her pixie-like bob moving as she did so.

"No, they are coming here." She said, I inhaled roughly my worst fear coming true. After learning a little bit about newborns after what everyone explained to me a few days ago.

At the first stage of turning you are the most wildest. Craving blood, human blood the most, out of control. Even when Rosalie explained her turning story to me, which made me respect her more, and for less tension to be between us.

Having all those newborns coming here to Forks was gonna be a blood bath. "Let's gather everyone, Austin can you get Jacob and Bella," Alice asked him seriously.

He gave a firm head nod, giving my shoulder a squeeze as he made his way back through the crowd, and Alice pulled me with her to go find the rest of the family members.

Even with the small upbeat music playing, hearing everyone laughing, and enjoying time after a huge part of our life had been completed, you never can fully relax, not ever.