Introduction

Elora Ignite is the taciturn girl in the back of every single one of her classes. Elora is a junior at Forks High, and among most of her peers, she is the oddity.

She likes drawing, she adores playing the piano and guitar. She is reserved wherever she goes. Most times people forget that she is even around. That's how silent she is, but she is able to get her point, and opinions out well enough with her quiet undertone.

She had once thought moving to Fork's would help break her out the turtle shell she was entrapped in. Finishing her last year in high school doesn't seem to be working all that well with fitting in.

Many would think she would do very well with getting along with the Cullen's but you'd be dead wrong. It doesn't start happening until a week before the new girl Isabella Swan that Elora the oh so silent black girl happened to attract the attention Edward Cullen of the famous Cullen cult.

It also happens that Elora's blood is strong. Bella is weakened in comparison. That would mean Elora is Edward's blood singer. Which will cause panic the family? Because Elora is a human yet that doesn't stop Edward at all from seeking who he loves out and to become so close to her before he may even lose her.

It's up to Elora to speak up about what she believes and in her journey who she is helpless in love with along the way.