Chapter Twenty Eight

Elora's Pov
My anxiety for the first time in months wasn't too bad. But I was a little nervous still. Following next to Edward still holding his hand laced with mine.

We rode down in an elevator. A smaller girl coming up to meet us in the upper levels of the castle-like building, riding down an elevator we ended up in a dungeon-like area.

The smaller looking blonde hair red-eyed girl which I learned her name is Jane. All of us walking into a throne looking area were three thrones sat three more red eyes vampires.

If I remember Austin's stories better, red eyes meant they drink human blood instead of animal blood. "Sister, I ask you to bring back one and you bring back four, clever girl." I heard a young black hair boy called with a small smirk across his face.

She gave him a bored look. "Ah! Young Elora is alive at last, I sure do love a happy ending, they are so rare." The sudden voice exclaiming loudly made me jumped slightly gripping Edward's hand tightly gulping watching as the black long hair pale one hops off his throne making his way over towards me and Edward.

Aro I think. He gave Edward a small creepy smile reaching down grabbing my hand from Edward's making me watch him clutch it with both hands.

I watched as he focused in and that's when I recalled what Edward was whispering to me in the elevator about.

'Aro can see your entire life with just by touch' He let a small gasp out looking at me.

"Remarkable little human you are Elora, it seems a lot of what you can draw dreams that come to light, or more so, you saw the future before it happens" He breathed out.

"She's still human none the less, Aro she knows too much." The blonde one snapped sending me a glare.

"Indeed she is Caius it's very dangerous. " Aro cooed out looking over towards Jane. I watched as Edward quickly rushed forward in front of me.

"Don't touch her!" He screamed out and my eyes went wide as I watched him crumble up as Jane looked at him a small a resting on her lips.

"Pain." She breathed out. I gasped out watching his body bend in pain him landing on the floor. "No! Oh my god please leave him alone, stop!" I screamed out begging dropping down next to him trying to grab him and hold him from pain.

"Jane," Aro called again and she looked away looking at Aro. " Master. " She called out.

"Are you alright?" I whispered to Edward helping him up. He gave me a soft look gently holding me again. "What shall we do." Aro teased out holding his hands.

"You know what we have to do, she knows too much." Caius snapped once again.

"Make haste." The other, Marcus said.

"Felix," Aro called and I watched Edward mumble a small no as he quickly ran with his vampire speed at Felix the both of them crashing at a blink of an eye.

A whole bunch of emotions was running through me. I couldn't do anything because I was still human. I was still a weak, human and I couldn't help Edward.

"No! Please, I'm begging you to stop." I screamed rushing towards the stairs in a fit of rage and fear watching Edward being backflipped then pinned down the concrete steps by the throne breaking.

I was quickly grabbed by Alec who held me in a small light hold yanking me across him.

"Kill me not him, just don't hurt him, please. I love him." I called out my voice filed with pain watching as the small cracks appeared across Edward's face.

"Really?" Aro breathed out in confusion slowly making his way towards Alec and me. "You'd die for this soulless monster like us?" He pondered glancing at me like I was a lost puppy.

"You don't understand his soul, you know nothing about his soul or mine. " I whispered harshly to Aro it was like staring the devil In the eyes.

"Don't touch her. " Edward snapped out again. Taking a deep breath I shut my eyes feeling Aro's light breath by my neck. And I waited for my death. I was ready.

"Wait! Elora becomes one of us. I've seen it, by next spring before her twenty-first birthday." Alice suddenly cries out struggling against Demetri this seemed to intrigue Aro.

He let me my neck go and walked over to Alice watching her slip her glove off and place her hand in his.

I broke free from Alec's hold and rushed over to Edward helping him up again.

"Amazing, watching what you've seen before it even happens." He whispered slowly breaking away from his daze he focused on her before looking at me and Edward with thought.

"Let them go, will meet again Elora my child, make haste will see you as a young newborn," Aro called out with a small smile going back to sit in his throne.

It was such a strange sight because they acted as if a huge fight just didn't happen.

"Demetri will see you out. " was the final words I heard feeling Edward wrap his arms around me keeping me close to him all four of us walked out.

I was in a haze not really believing all this was around me. That Edward was holding me. That it was a dream holding me back I felt a soft kiss being placed on my head.

"Love, it's not a dream I promise." He whispered to me and that's when I allowed the small tears of pain to finally leave me wiping at them furiously and quickly, slightly annoying hiccups leaving me.I

Edward kissed each small tear away and held me closer to him rubbing my back. It was a feeling I missed so intensely it was sending shivering tingles down my spine. The cold was something I never imagined I missed so badly and needed.