Chapter Two

Elora's Pov
I squinted my eyes a bit scanning the piano sheets a bit letting my fingers dance across the keys a bit.  I looked up when I heard Blake from the living room with all his homework exclaiming here and there a few of his muffled speech I could catch here and there.

"Elora how the hell did you pass your first  school year? Getting all your credits this is so hard."  Blake whined I found myself  let a small giggle out, when I slowly started playing the piece watching my hands dance across each fondue keys with grace.

"Each year is the hardest Blake I'm doing it right now,"  I commented to him designate the corner of my eyes as he rolled his eyes a bit.

"Oh please, I believe freshmen year is the hardest shit. I almost didn't get my credits!"  He called. I snorted when he let a pained moan out when Aunt Tiana hit him with the book she had. "What was that for?"  Blake exclaimed at her when I kept giggling watching the grand piano more.

"I said no cussing in the house Blake one simple rule." Tiana hissed.

"It is not." Blake whine and I giggled when Tiana rolled her eyes at him.

"Anyway, Elora sweetie so next week Charlie's daughter Bella is moving in with him next week on Monday and I was wondering if you could help her around?"  Tiana asked.

I hissed a small bit almost missing one of the keys when I heard her speaking, but I grew shy. "Are you sure I should auntie I get really shy," I whispered when Tiana gave me a quick hug and I smiled at her comfort.

"Elora dear you're a wonderful young lady you just turned nineteen, I think it would be nice and Bella is like you a bit,"  Tiana reassured me and I sucked in a deep breath but nodded I knew I was not gonna have a way out of this.

"Sure when can I meet her?"  I asked very hesitantly.  Tiana flashed her grin my way.

"On Sunday actually so be ready." She told me and I nodded so much for trying to break the shell I thought.

I stopped playing the piano a bit more.  "I'm gonna go to my room real quick finish some homework,"  I announced and Blake nodded.

"Alright Elora," He answered I sent him a small smile and tugging at my long-sleeved shirt a bit. I made my way up each step and I made my way to my room and sat on my bed my window open letting the breeze in truth is, I finished all my homework.

I just needed some time to draw what I dreamed of today when I fell asleep in class today on accident slowly sketching.

I saw that it was one of the biology classrooms at school it was each row of desk and I saw that it was me leading a girl inside and then it wasn't finished.

I nibbled on my lower lip. "Strange," I whispered and I looked up startled when my window banged a bit and I stood up going to the window leaving all my things on my bed and I leaned on the window seal studying what could have made the bang.

I shook the feeling away enjoying the cold breeze that blew in blowing my hair away it felt nice on my warm skin. 

I can't believe I am gonna try and make friends with someone new maybe me and Bella can get along really well I thought. I fluttered my eyes half of the week has flown by its already Friday I thought in awe nodding my head. 

It was strange though all this week I had caught Edward gazing at me quite a lot.

I hope it is not because of me gazing at him in the parking lot a few days ago.  I don't wanna be awkward since I already am very awkward as it already comes to be.

I have always been.  I looked out to the beautiful backyard where the forest was that was one beautiful key part of forks a lot of room for woods and forest for someone to get involved with nature.

I leaned my head on the window seal a bit more getting lost on my own world of thoughts full of words I thought nodding to myself.  "Speak up Elora it will help you so much in life,"  I whispered to myself.