(Breakingdawn Pt1) Chapter Forty Three

Elora's Pov
For, after all, you do grow up, you do outgrow your ideals, which turn to dust and ashes, which are shattered into fragments; and if you have no other life, you just have to build one up out of these fragments.

The deep scrapping that was coming from the actually pretty white heels filled my ears. But because of the big boss, she was made me practice walking around in the heels to get used to them.

They weren't all the way uncomfortable, but I was prone to accidents. "Alright, Alice I gotta take a break." The whine escape passed my lips, I slowly plopped down on the top stairs of the deck in the back yard. I slipped the heels off to rest beside me, Alice leaned on the railing peering down at me with amusement.

"I'm actually impressed Elora you've been breaking them in, Emmett had a bet that you would fall in a week." I rolled my eyes playfully slipping back on the flats Alice handed me, tucking away the hair from my face.

"What can I say, I surprise myself every day, just look at this Alice you really went overboard I haven't even seen the dress yet," I whined out snapping my head back to look around the Cullen residence house.

The backyard was full of decorations, beautiful ones, flowers, and everything.

"Yes, it's exactly enough I know what you are thinking." She huffed sending me a grin, we watched Carlisle pass by a soft smile on his face.

"Where do you want them boss?" Emmett joked walking by with a log bench.

"On either side of the isle," Alice responded slowly climbing down the steps, and shortly Rosalie passed by struggling with what she was carrying.

"What isle?" Rosalie strained out with our panic.

"Does no one have vision?" Alice exclaimed leaving me all on my lonesome. I smiled shyly, looking around at this backyard it was more magically then I could imagine.

I held my arms through the sleeve of my long sleeve shirt and slowly stood, just for a second I watched Edward make his way towards the screen door opening, hands in his pockets gazing at the backyard.

In less then a full day I would have the last name, Cullen that was making me so nervous. I held my breath for a moment before looking at Alice when she popped back out in front of me.

"You missy head home, get some nice beauty sleep and also eat. That's an order." She wiggled her nose at me, and I breathe out a soft giggle nodding.

"Yes, ma'am." I gave her a big gentle hug, telling her goodbye, scooping up my purse off the ground, making my way through the house to head out towards the front to my car.

__________________________
The last fold on the very last box was tapped up, and I carefully used my teeth to tear the last piece of tape, parting the heavy box with a small smile. This room really has been my sanctuary for the last few years. That bed had been my best friend, had lots of nightmares, tears and all my best dreams.

I carefully adjusted my jeans and glance down at my mix match socks before I made my way towards the dressers with the lamp scooping up the dream catcher Jacob and Bella made me.