Chapter Forty Seven

Elora's Pov
The following days passed with the events of the first night still stuck in my mind, I ignored my strange urges and enjoyed the time I spent with Edward exploring the large vast island with amazement.

The most embarrassing thing though was having the housekeeper clean up the aftermath of what me and Edward I did.

Even though there were a few times I tried to get him to touch me with those outfits. Most times they failed, or he pretended to be asleep resulting in a large pillow fight with me koala hugging him on his back.

I just wanted to enjoy time as much as I possibly could. I tugged my shirt down over my head entering the kitchen area for some yogurt, grabbing it sitting at the stool tops eating and licking the spoon in my own thoughts.

While I sat there I did realize when I did change I was gonna miss food the most. Especially chocolate and Nutella. It was gonna taste like nothing and that made me pout.

I looked up when Edward entered the kitchen kissing the top of my head. He casually leaned on the stove looking at me with amusement.

"What are you doing up so early baby?" He questioned me. I smiled at him still licking the spoon. "I wanted some yogurt," I mumbled hearing him start to chuckle deeply.

"You do realize you eat up all the yogurt and I always end up having to go to the mainland to buy some more, you go through twelve cups a day." He pointed out. I huffed a small laugh out glancing away.

"I've just been really really hungry." I chuckled in defense standing up. I tossed the empty yogurt cup away, setting the spoon in the sink squeaking when Edward wrapped his arms around my waist kissing all my face.

"Eat as many as you want soon when you are turned they will taste like nothing, you won't want cheeseburgers, or chocolate or ice cream." He started naming off all the delicious food making my stomach growl lightly. I chewed at my lower lip a little and chuckled holding his arms back mumbling in amusement.

"Well, maybe it doesn't have to be." I trailed off for just a small minute. I was rethinking being changed. Edward breathed out a small chuckle and spun me around to face him.

"Wait what.. You'd wait." He whispered staring at me with amusement, "Cause of food, or wait." He paused to let me finish my own thoughts.

"Okay so maybe being human isn't all that bad. " I stated seeing him laugh loudly folding his arms to gaze at me.

"So sex was the key huh? Well if I had known that I would have given it to you a lot longer." A loud laugh escaped me out of embarrassment and I smacked his chest walking away to go get my sketchbook.

"I hate you, Edward!"

"No, you don't you love me a lot!"

____________________
With a few short adventure nights. I woke up with a small startle jolt at the strange lingering dream on my mind.  I lifted my fingers to run at my wet cheeks in confusion lifting my head up just for a minute, I felt Edward shift near me wrapping his arms my waist holding me close.

"Elora? What's wrong?" He asked. I carefully spun around to look at him better breathing out a quiet chuckle.

"Yeah, just I had a dream a really good dream," I muttered. His hands reached out to slowly wiped at the strange tears leaving me lightly cracking a smile.

"Then why are you crying baby?" He whispered and I fluttered my eyes a few times.

"I don't know. " I answered really not knowing the answer. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine kissing me sweetly sliding his arms around my waist. He pulled me into his lap, sitting up on the headboard, but he then mumbled quietly on my lips.