Book Two

Book two is now up.

Horses, Wolves and Dragons Oh My.

Ava's life is the definition of boring. Well as boring as can be when your a werewolf and horse shifter hybrid. Ava has always been told she is a miracle as she endured months of poison leaving her with a scar from the base of her neck to her back. Though she doesn't feel a miracle, more like a nuisance.

Her pack vowed to protect her and her parents (who happen to be one of the most well known, powerful alpha and Luna couples) made it so Ava couldn't go anywhere without their blessing and warrior protection.

Ava turned 18 a few weeks ago and now is able to find her mate, who she hopes will knock some sense into her parents, but instead of finding her mate she find something else. A God like man and two dragons. She is a dragon rider, which is just amazing. (note the sarcasm). Anothint thing which will class her as special.

When she does finally find her mate he isn't who she hopped him to be. He helped someone take her and now Ava must fight for her freedom.

Her mate knows he did wrong everytime he sees her suffering so goes on a hunt for this dragon she speaks off. Can her mate and dragon work together to save her?

Ava's life just got a bit more exiting then she planned. Well that's the Blood Moon Pack for ya.

Just the description of it. You can find it on my Profile.