Chapter Twenty-Nine

Hali's POV

"So what's the plan then?" I asked still a little confused.

"If we manage to get the four packs onboard with the plan we should be able to free the humans," King Alpha Tony said.

Thinking about it King alphas were weird. As Tyler had explained, they were the scariest, biggest alphas out their and their mates -which were normally an opposite of them- would get a power through being marked. Alpha Tony's mate, Bethany, had the power of mind control. It was rather weak but still one hell of a good power.

"Alpha Victor is already onboard I think, I spoke to him at the competition," I said thinking back to that conversation.

"If you two go to Alpha Victor's, we will go to Luna Ariel's then meet back here deal?"

"Sure, seems good," I said as the alpha and luna showed us out.

"Hali, come with me a minute," Alpha Tony said catching my arm in a light grip.

I followed alpha Tony into another room and he opened a small box. He took out a small picture and handed it to me.

"Your dad and I were good friends, this is all I could save from your herds house,"

I looked down to see my mother. Her black hair was tired up in a bun. She was holding me and we both shared our hair colour. My dad was bending down and smiling with Cody, they both shared their hair colour -which was a light gingery blond- but Cody had my mums eyes. I, on the other hand, had my dad's emerald eyes.

"I also managed to grab this,"

He grabbed short bow. He quickly pulled it apart and it doubled in size. The bow was silver with a leather grip. The bag of arrows -that the alpha was also holding- matched the bows pattern.

"It was your mums -well before it was grandmas- it gets passed down through the family, they would have wanted you to have,"

"Thank you alpha Tony,"

"Don't mention it,"

We walked back to the car and I slung the bow and the arrows into the back of the car. I then went to give him a hand shake but he pulled me into a hug.

"It was goo to meet you Luna Hali, I hope it goes well,"

................

We were by the gates to Alpha Victors territory. It was rather big and we watched as the wolves and humans alike ran past all training. Chase was on the phone to the alpha who I spotted walking towards the gate with his two betas. Lola and June stood by as the betas assessed us. They hadn't managed to find their mates at the King's pack but it soon changed.

"Mate," Both the beta's growled each grabbing Lola and Junes hands.

Alpha Victor and Chase dismissed them and they all ran off probably to get to know each other.

"Well now they have all gone do you want to have that chat now?"

"Sure Alpha Victor," I said drawing his attention to me.

"You Hali, the Luna how are you here? How are you in Chase's pack?"

"I never told you what pack I was the Luna off so how about that chat?"

"Yes, right this way,"

We left the car where it was and followed the alpha into his pack house. He showed us into a office on the ground floor. He sat behind the desk and crossed his legs.

"What can I help you with?"

"Humans in the farms," I said hoping to jog his memory.

"Like what you spoke to me about at the competition?"