Chapter Thirty-One

(Unedited but I will edit through it soon y'all)
Hali's POV- one week later.

I rolled my shoulder a bit. It had healed perfectly fine but hurt still sometimes which was rather annoying. It was surprising how much an old injury still hurt, being able to heal quickly and all. 

Cody had learnt to trust a few more members of the pack but still spent most of his time as a horse saying how he missed his horse form. I had finally moved into Chase's room full time which Chase had gotten a little over exited about. Bryok was old enough to have a stall to himself and spent the days with Samuel, grazing. The bond we had was strong but I didn't feel the urge to be with him all the time. I spent most of the time training with Tyler and her mates.  My archery was improving and it seemed to run in the family, I now couldn't miss a shot.

Chase was on the phone before I started the plan. It had been a week. This meant that it was time to put the plan into action. We were all ready. Ready to get this plan started. Ready for the war we knew this would cause. The packs all had set up villages ready for the humans. It was now or never.

"You know the drill," I said to the others around me. 

Everyone had arrived and we were ready. We were all wearing the same thing. The black shifting thing that covered out faces to make sure no-one knew who we were, it was also kinda comfy. The truck had arrived. We just needed the distraction. Me. The plan had changed a little. Instead of running straight to the pack I was going to the lab. Kicking the doors to get the guards attention before we all tied them up. Then we saved the humans, easy. Right?

"Luna," Alpha Tony said walking up to me, "You ready?"

"As I'd ever be,"

I shifted and Chase gave me a pat. He had enjoyed helping me get changed. Probably a wee to much but now I was a fit as a fiddle and didn't need his help.

"Go Hali," Chase muttered, "Lets get this started."

I reared and ran off. We had managed to get the plans for the pack and I knew ruffly where the lab was, I just had to make sure I went in the correct direction.

I slowed trotting towards the lab. A few unshifted wolves, or vampires how was I meant to know, walked around. I let out a shrill whiny and their heads all snapped towards me.

"She's a beauty isn't he lads," Someone yelled. Looked like I had just arrived in the middle of shift change. That meant it was going to be easier than planned. I hopped.

I stopped and pawed at the ground. They weren't taking the bait. I heard a whistle and turned my head to see a tall man walking towards me. He was just smaller than Alpha Tony which meant one thing. The alpha was here. We did not plan for this.

I charged at him and pushed him with my shoulder. Teasing him. I reared and stomped my his feet. His smile fell as I reared again and caught his shoulder. He growled and swiped at me. I nipped at his shirt. I turned to run and lashed out with my back legs. I kicked him square in the stomach and he fell backwards.

"Right that's it, get me that horse,"

Everyone shifted. Well except a few who were vampires I guess. I gave them a good chase, the alpha keeping up with me. When I had taken them far enough away I stopped, snorted and raised my eye brows at them. They looked confused.

I reared giving the signal as the huge alphas and lunas came out of the bushes. We managed to get all of them tied up. The alpha was knocked out tied to a tree with a small note stuck on his head. We found it hilarious, the note literally just said 'have fun feeding your vampires' but we just found it so funny.