Chapter Twenty-Five.

Hali's POV (Swear words in this chapter so ya)

Chase rode me around at a slight trot around the competition arena. My ears twitched at all the noises and I spotted Pluto walking around looking for me. Chase pulled my reins and tied me at a pole before walking to a stall and looking at the jewellery that was there. Pluto turned towards me and picked up speed.

"Hali," He said with a slight nod, "I'm not meant to sway your decisions as it can effect the future but I really need to and I don't want to get in trouble but you need to know but-"

"Pluto," I snapped, "Spit it out, if miss high and mighty doesn't like it then she can strike me down with a lightening bolt,"

"I don't really think that's how it works,"

"Spit it out Pluto," I lightly snapped.

"Okay, well you need to become allies with Alpha Victor-"

"Him but he's a dick,"

"You wanted me to tell you," He snapped at me, "Anyway, if you don't become allie with him you wont be able to sway the king alpha's decisions to end the human farms, something you need ot do."

"I see, so basically if me and Chase don't become good friends with him I might possibly die,"

"Yes, but don't do anything drastic, if he doesn't want to talk just say, but I know your in the closet and he will listen,"

"Thanks Pluto," I said with a horsey grin as he faded away.

Chase untied my rains and mounted me again before tapping me into a trot. We hadn't got more than a few strides away when he pulled on my reins again and I listened to the silky voice that called him.

"Alpha Chase haven't you grown,"

He got off my back and held onto my reins tightly as I eyed up the apples just in my reach.

"Mary how have you been?" He asked the old grey haired lady who stood to close to me for m liking.

I lightly bit her to show I wasn't comfortable and she tapped me on my nose causing me to snort.

"Luna Hali or Lyra that is no was to treat a guest."

My mouth fell open and she let out a small chuckle, "I think it might be a good idea if we had a small chat hmm?"

Chase nodded and we walked into a tall tent before casting a small spell that would not allow people in. Chase nodded for me to shift and I did my clothes reappearing and the tack falling of around me.

"Mary how did you?" Chase asked amazed.

"When your a person of the elements you tend to learn thing others don't," She replied, "Chase, well Alpha Chase are you still looking for a healer to take your mums place,"

"Yes," he said sadly. 

"Well not anymore,"

"You mean you will?" Chase asked confused.

"If you allow me I will join you pack, my stuff is already on the way,"

"Mary I would love to but it's not just me you have to ask," Chase said turning to me.

"She's in if you both answer one question for me, what is a healer? and what are you?"

"Easy my child," Mary said, "A healer is someone in a pack who is able to heal the members with herbs or magic, I am what used to be called person of the elements but we seem to go by witches, make sense?"

"Yeah-" I said cut off as an announcement was made around the arena.

"May all riders and their horses for the 12pm circuit please arrive at the warm up ring, I repeat may all riders and horses for the 12pm circuit please arrive at the warm up ring,"