Chapter Twenty-Three

Chase's POV

"Damion, What did you do?" I growled causing him to whimper. 

"I marked our mate, something you should have done ages ago," He growled back.

"I was going to," I growled "I had a date planned and you just fucked it up."

"I'm sorry Chase," He whimpered, "I didn't know, but it's done now,"

"You should have asked her, she is new to the whole werewolf mate thing,"

I cut off the connection and slumped down at my desk. I fiddled with the paperwork containing the files about the human farms and placed my hand on my head, reading it quickly. The farms weren't anything like meat farms, they were similar but yet different.  Humans hadn't taken to the concept that this was their new life (rightly so) and we had to feed them with tubes and artificially inseminate them, something that we have stopped doing.

"Tyler" I called through the pack link placing the paper back in the file and onto the shelf.

"Yes Alpha," She called back a little breathless.

"Can you and your mates come here,"

"Coming,"

I cut the link off with her and looked out side at Lyra who was grazing.

"Ash," I called not taking my eyes off her.

"Yes Alpha,"

"How are those houses going?" I asked, it had only been a couple of days since they had been started but with vampire speed they should be ready.

"We are moving in the furniture to the last house now Chase, should be done in about an hour, then its ready,"

"Okay, make it so, I want the humans out of that place by tonight,"

I turned around to the door to see Tyler stood with her mate twins, Stephan and Eric. The twins were identical with just a few features which differed. Stephan had short brown hair, blue eyes and very toned muscles. Eric had long brown hair, blue eyes and spent everyday he could in the gym he was nearly as big as me.

"You wanted us Alpha," Stephan said.

"Yes I want you three and Hali to go to the farms and release the humans, take a few warriors but they need to stay in the trees, the village should be finished when you get there."

"Yes bro," Tyler said flipping her hair over her shoulder and walking out with the other two on her hip.

"Tell her I love her," I said to Tyler through the link, "I don't want to push with using the link,"

Hali's POV

I grazed in the field with Bryok and Samuel never leaving me. I turned my head to look up at Chase's window where he stood staying at me. I rolled my eyes and snorted. Who was he to be staring at this, I was to pretty for him.

I heard the gate open and looked over to see Tyler walking in with two warriors following. Samuel stood in front of me, he knew I didn't want to talk and these guys weren't going to get me out of this field.

"Hali, we are not bringing you to Chase, we have a job to do, you wanna come,"

I turned to Samuel and nuzzled him, "Look after Bryok, I know you've been teaching him tricks so keep an eye on him,"

I trotted around him and towards Tyler, she nodded at the others and mouthed, "Chase said he loves you," 

I love him to I'm just so angry about what he did, I want to forgive him, my heart is telling e to but my head it doesn't trust him anymore. We walked together to the barn where she grabbed some black clothes.