𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of war (in places where war is happening right now), mention of torture, PTSD and the use of curse words⚠︎︎ 

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ꧁𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉꧂

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ
꧁𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉꧂

I grew up in the mob, my father was the leader and always seen as the bad guy in the family, and yes he was fucked up, but it was my mother that people should be cautious of. She's good at pretending to love, but the bitch can switch real fucking quick. Then there's my brother, he's... I don't know what he is... He's just another victim of my parents' abuse I guess. He did whatever my parents told him because he was too fucking scared to defy them. 

I'm a little different. I don't completely know why I didn't end up brainwashed like my parents intended for me to be, I ended up being different, and not taking shit from anyone. It's a blessing and a curse. 

I know the difference between right and wrong, and I didn't want to live like that. When I was 12 the FBI and CIA began hunting my family, they went into hiding and I managed to get away, I changed my last name to Fox so that they couldn't find me and tried to continue my life. 

I finished school at 13 because I'm very smart, like IQ of 177 kind of smart, I went to college and got a Bachelors degree in psychology which only took me 3 years, while I was getting my degree I also joined a young cadets program.

Then I joined the army at 16 and was sent to countries like Iraq and Iran to fight for the U.S. Honestly I had no desire to be in the army but anything was better than being near my family.

I had been in the army for 9 years, I worked my way up the ranks, quicker than most, and by my 9th year, I was promoted to Lieutenant General, and respected highly. 

Then something terrible happened. While helping a civilian family I was captured, tortured, raped, and starved for weeks. When I was saved, they sent me back to the U.S to recover, and that's when I met Agent Aaron Hotchner of the Behavioural Analysis Unit.

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟽
𝟷𝟺:𝟸𝟻𝚙𝚖
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Y/n Fox, I'm agent Aaron Hotchner from the BAU, may we talk?" Asked a stern-looking man, I stood up out of my chair and shook his hand, then offered him a seat which he took gratefully.

"So what do you want from me agent?" I asked sitting down opposite him.

"I want to give you a job" Hotchner replied simply

"I have a job"

"After the trauma, you've suffered, you won't be able to go back to work for a long time. Personally, I believe your time in the army is coming to an end. You've been serving for 9 years." Hotch explained, as I leaned back in the chair and sighed.