𝕿𝖜𝖔

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of rape, sexual assault, and violence⚠︎︎
☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎

☀︎︎ ☀︎︎  ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎꧁𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽꧂𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖 𝙱

꧁𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽꧂
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾
𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

Spencer couldn't stop thinking about what Y/n had said. For a second, just a second, she seemed vulnerable, and way more complex than Spencer could have ever comprehended. When she spoke she seemed sad, almost desperate.

He and Y/n studied the profile for hours, getting phone call after phone call from the team with updates on the case. Figuring out the profile was simple, and Y/n had figured it out almost immediately after being given the case, the only difficult thing was finding the unsub.

"Ok you two, I have..." Penelope began, walking into the room and sitting down at the round table.
"I have the security footage of Lionel Hampton paying for a room at the Washington inn... He goes upstairs to his room, comes back down an hour later to meet this woman, who he then takes up to his room after a 5 minute conversation"

Penelope put a picture of a blond woman up on the screen, she was very beautiful, slim, and wearing a lowcut, short, black, body hugging dress. The woman didn't look like the average prostitute you see on the streets at night, she looked in many ways more sophisticated. Yet if you analysed her closely, the dress was cheap, her bleached blond hair was definitely not done professionally, although at first glance it looked even all over, if you looked closely at the footage there were some darker spots and some patches of the original hair colour.

"What's strange is if she is a sex worker and she's working for high profile clients, you'd think she'd get payed more to be able to afford nicer things" Spencer pointed out as he analysed the footage.

"Did she take any money from the victims?" Y/n asked looking over at Spencer, he shook his head and crossed his arms, furrowing his brow as he began to think.
"This just proves her motive isn't money, she just wants justice"

"Penelope have you managed to get an ID for her?" Spencer asked turning to Penelope

"I'm running it through face recognition now" Penelope replied, Spencer nodded and turned back to Y/n.

"Maybe we should be focusing on the victims... Someone in congress committed some kind of sexually assault on her-" Spencer began

"It was most definitely rape" Y/n cut in sounding very sure of herself

"What makes you say that?"

"Rape is different, I don't know, maybe it's to do with society but most forms of sexual assault and harassment I've experienced never affected me much because a lot of it has been so normalised, it was only until I had someone on top of me, holding me down while they raped me that I was truly affected. Perhaps it's because it was the helplessness and how overpowered I felt at the time but I never thought something like that could cause me so much pain" Y/n explained, both Penelope and Spencer stared at her.