𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

TRIGGER WARNING: Death, violence, weapons, and angst.
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀꧁𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗꧂𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶𝟸𝟹:𝟶𝟶𝚙𝚖𝙻𝚊 𝙵𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠  𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
꧁𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶
𝟸𝟹:𝟶𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚊 𝙵𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠  𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

"Did you find her?" I asked Rossi nervously as he approached the back of the ambulance that I was sitting in.

"Yeah" Rossi replied. 

"A-And was she... Was she-"

"She went to find her mom" Rossi replied.

"She's alive?" Hotch questioned incredulously, Rossi nodded.

"And you let her run off to find her mom?" I asked angrily as the medics tried to keep me sitting down so that they could treat my wounds.

"Kid, she just wants this to be over. She doesn't care about the bombs" Rossi explained softly.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock! Of course, she doesn't care about the bombs!" I snapped suddenly realizing what I had just said to Rossi, I took a deep breath and readjusted myself in my seat.

"Sorry" I mumbled.
"It's just, I thought she died, a-and now she's not, but she might get blown up any minute... I just... She's my friend, I just want her to be ok".

"She's our friend too Reid" Hotch sighed squeezing my unharmed shoulder.

"Hotchner, all swat agents have been evacuated, all my agents are here too, what about yours?" Kingsley asked as he approached us.

"All of us are here, apart from Fox, she's gone after her Antoinette" Hotch informed him as the rest of our team gathered around us.

"She's alive?" Kingsley asked, folding his arms and looking around at all the agents.

"It seems that way"

"That woman is immortal" Kingsley chuckled turning his attention to me and giving me a soft, sympathetic smile.
"Don't worry kid, you'll get your girl back"

"She's not my girl, she's my friend" I retorted quietly.

"Yeah, Fox isn't the romance type" Derek stated.
"Believe me, I've tried"

"Me too" Emily sighed.

"And me" Penelope added.

"Whatever you say" Kingsley mumbled before walking over to his team.

"What do we do now?" JJ asked looking over at our boss.

"We wait for the bomb squad to arrive, the-" Hotch was cut off by a loud gunshot going off in the distance. I shot up from my seat, shrugged off the blanket that was draped over my shoulder, and ran towards the building before anyone could stop me.