𝕿𝖊𝖓

TRIGGER WARNING: Alcohol abuse, Talks about being suicidal, depression, bad language
✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫

TRIGGER WARNING: Alcohol abuse, Talks about being suicidal, depression, bad language✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫

✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗꧂
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾
𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Take a seat" Hotch said softly, as I entered his office for a psych eval. I did so and sat down on the dark grey couch in his office.
"How are you feeling?"

"That's how you're going to start this eval?" You asked raising your eyebrow.

"I don't think I follow" Hotch stated

"Well if a psych eval was needed, then I'm hardly going to be peachy, am I?" I pointed out leaning back on the couch.

"Good point, let me rephrase it, what are you feeling?"

"Right now?" I questioned, I knew I was being difficult but let's be honest I didn't really want to have a psych eval.

"Right now, and most of the time, what do you feel?" Hotch replied

"Shitty--That's for right now and all the time... I feel--like shit" I cleared my throat.

"Depressed?"

"Mhm I feel depressed, but I don't remember a time where I haven't been depressed" I told him, slowly feeling myself relax into the conversation.

"Is that why you drink? Because you're depressed"

"I don't have a specific reason for why I drink, I have many reasons" I stated
"Also most people drink"

"Would you say you drink more than you should?" Hotch questioned knitting his eyebrows together.

"Oh definitely... but I'm in control"

"Are you? Or are you just making that excuse?"

"I'm in control"

"So what you're saying is you drunk because your depressed, is it to make you feel better, help you forget-"

"Do you want me to be 100% honest with you?" I asked exhaling deeply.

"That's the only way that I can accurately evaluate you" Hotch pointed out.

"Ok... then if I'm being completely, and utterly honest... then... I drink because... I want to die..." That revealed secret was followed by a long pause.
"And when I'm not drinking, I'm thinking about killing myself... Calculating what way would kill me quickly, how long it would take people to notice, thinking about who would really care... but when I drink, I'm relaxed, I'm not thinking about anything... and... this noise in my head is quiet"