𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Paranoia, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempt, extreme alcohol abuse (binge drinking), emetophobia, depression, bad language, grief. ⚠︎︎
(Please don't make fun of Y/n in the comments in this chapter, she's extremely unwell, and what she goes through and does in this chapter many actual people go through)
✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

 ⚠︎︎(Please don't make fun of Y/n in the comments in this chapter, she's extremely unwell, and what she goes through and does in this chapter many actual people go through)✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗꧂
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿
𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Fox" Hotch said softly as he approached my desk, I looked up at him in confusion, Hotch seemed to be showing way too much empathy towards me, and at the time I had no idea why.

"Yes sir" I replied furrowing my brow at him.

"I need you to come to my office" He told me gently, I'll be honest I was not a fan of his sudden careful way of talking. I nodded and followed him into the room and sat down opposite him at his desk.

"What's going on?" I asked quickly becoming more and more paranoid.

"Do you remember a woman called Captain Jessica Moore?" Hotch asked

"Y-Yes, we served together, I know I didn't label it but I consider her as a friend... W-Why?" I asked nervously.

"I'm so sorry but, she was found dead in her home yesterday morning" Hotch explained

"H-How?" I questioned feeling my eyes begin to fill with tears.

"Murder... She was shot in the head... We don't-"

"Do you think my family did this?" I cut in.

"Fox we don't know...but... when the coroner did his report, this was the bullet" Hotch pulled out a photo of a bullet with a small, simplistic photo of a fountain on it.

"I think you have your answer there Hotch" I mumbled staring down at the photo.
"I'm sure I don't need to tell you what La Fontaine is in French"

"This might not have anything to do with you though, Jessica's family had links to yours"

"What?" I questioned looking up at him.

"Her father got into financial trouble last year, he ended up getting dragged into dangerous business and recently wronged Tyler Montero an associate of your fathers" Hotch explained.
"This could have just been a coincidence"

"Coincidence?... My friend is dead... And was killed by someone in my family, and you think this is a coincidence?" I questioned quietly.

"I'm just telling you not to panic right now. There's a team investigating it, I'm getting updates every hour... I'll keep you informed, but I need you to stay calm"