𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Fighting, violence, angst, death. ⚠︎︎
☢︎︎ ☢︎︎ ☢︎︎ ☢︎︎ ☢︎︎

☢︎︎ ☢︎︎ ☢︎︎ ☢︎︎ ☢︎︎꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂ 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶𝟷𝟾:𝟹𝟻𝚙𝚖𝙱

☢︎︎ ☢︎︎ ☢︎︎ ☢︎︎ ☢︎︎
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟾:𝟹𝟻𝚙𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"We've found your parents" Hotch stated.

"What?! Where?" I asked in complete shock from this sudden piece of information.

"New York" Hotch replied.

"Have they been arrested then?" I asked with a twinge of excitement in my voice.

"No, we haven't. The house is currently being surveyed" Hotch explained.

"Why hasn't anything happened yet?" I questioned leaning forward in my chair.

"Because it's not just your parents there. From the information that the New York field office sent me, they have at least 50 men in and around the house. It's a complicated mission. Our aim is not only to arrest your parents but everyone with connections to them" Hotch responded.

"You want to disband the entire mob?" I asked

"It's the only way that we can ensure your safety, and even then-"

"I'll never be completely safe" I cut in.
"Or not until my parents are dead and no one is around to make those orders"

"Exactly. From what the information that I have about our judicial system, I can guess that after we arrest your parents will be placed into a maximum-security prison and they will most likely be placed on death row, so that wait for complete safety from the mob might not be too long" Hotch stated.

"I want to work this case, I'm guessing we'll be a part of the takedown?" I asked.

"Yes," Hotch replied.
"We will fly out to New York this evening and be working closely with the New York field office to make sure this takedown doesn't just end up as a massive shoot out between the mob and the FBI"

"I'm ready for this sir, the sooner we get this done the better, besides we could use my knowledge of my family, and my links to them to our advantage" I stated sitting up straight in my chair.

"If you're sure?" Hotch said quietly.

"I am sir, I'm sure"