𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Talks about feeling suicidal, alcohol abuse, Angst⚠︎︎
(Potentially a Y/n x Emily moment in this chapter)
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Talks about feeling suicidal, alcohol abuse, Angst⚠︎︎ꨄ(Potentially a Y/n x Emily moment in this chapter)ꨄ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗꧂
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿
𝟾:𝟻𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵.𝙱.𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Good morning Y/n" Penelope sung, skipping over to me.

"Good morning Penelope, and what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked setting my pen down on the desk and looking up at her.

"Well, I know you like taking things slow, but it's been a few months now and I was wondering if you'd be up for a girls night out, with me, Emily, and JJ, tonight?" She asked sweetly
"I-I mean it's not like you don't go out with the team, like that time we went clubbing and you had to carry Emily home... I know that was with Reid and Derek but really it's the same but without the boys and-"

"Penelope you don't need to justify why going out with you would be ok... I'll do it" I sighed
"But no asking stupid questions, trying to set me up with some random guy at the bar, and asking about my sexual life"

"That seems fair" Penelope replied
"Yay you're coming" she clapped happily on the spot before turning away and informing the others.

"Girls night out?" Spencer questioned looking up from his paper work.

"It can't be that bad... Right? Shut up you're making me anxious" I snapped

"I didn't say anything" Spencer chuckled.

"Quiet or I'll throw my pen at you"

"Fox" Hotch called from his office.
"We have a session"

"Ugh, right yeah I forgot, I'll be right up" I sighed setting my pen down and standing up from my chair.

"Have fun" Spencer mumbled

"Suck my dick" I grumbled as I walked past him.

"No thanks but you can suck mine" Spencer whispered, I bit my lip and refused to giggle but it was hard not to.

"Girls night out?" Hotch questioned as I took a seat in his office.

"Mhm, opening myself up more and more" I replied leaning back in the chair.

"And... How do you feel about that?"

"Fine" Not completely true but not completely a lie either. Unfortunately Hotch could see right through me, and raised his eye brows, I rolled my eyes and scoffed.
"I'm getting better at being less paranoid... but I can't help it... I think I'll always feel this"