𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Violence⚠︎︎
𓁹 𓁹 𓁹 𓁹 𓁹

𓁹 𓁹 𓁹 𓁹 𓁹 ꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟽𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶𝟷𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚊 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

𓁹 𓁹 𓁹 𓁹 𓁹
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟽𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚊 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

The black BMW, with dark tinted windows pulled up outside, the very lavish Hotel that the Gala was taking place. The entire hotel had been rented for the event, all the guests were given rooms to stay in if they wished to stay over night.

Spencer got out the car first, then held the door open, and held out his hand for me to take as I exited the car.

"Thank you" I replied steadying myself. I wasn't finding the silver stilettos the easiest to walk in, especially because the ground was, pebbly.

"You ready for this?" Spencer asked resting his hand on my waist.

"I don't think so, but let's do this anyway" I replied approaching the doorman, and handing him my invitation.

"In you go, Lieutenant General Fox" The door man smiled, pushing the door open for me and Spencer.

The hotel had been decorated beautifully, you could tell it was a hotel for the richest of people, when it had two ginormous ballroom, one of them was being used for food, and the other for the main dancing area.

We entered the main ballroom and headed straight to the bar, it was easy to scope the area out that way.

"What was the profile again?" I asked as we waited for the bar tender to serve us.

"Also military, possibly demoted, or dishonourably discharged, or rejected for a rank promotion" Spencer explained quietly.

"Makes sense hence why he's taking his anger out on the higher ups. You realise I'm also a target"

"Yep, honestly I didn't think you going undercover was a good idea because you were a possible target, but we wouldn't have got in without you" Spencer sighed.

"Hi, can I get two lemonades, and can you put a shot of vodka in one of them" I asked the bartender, he nodded and began making our drinks.

"You better not get drunk" Spencer stated leaning with his back against the counter.

"I won't, it's more for the adrenaline, if anything" I replied.

"Whatever you say"

"You also know my tolerance" I pointed out.

"But have you ever been able to go out for one drink, and stuck to one drink?" Spencer questioned.

"What's with attacking me all of a sudden?" I snapped back quietly.