𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Alcohol, emetophobia, (flashback thing with violence)⚠︎︎
SMUT: Bondage, knife play (not deep) slashes being made (somewhat graphic) also I've put 𖦹symbols𖦹 around the knife play section if it's triggering so that you can skip to the less violent smutty bit, choking, sensation play, praise kink, punishment kink, sadomasochism, Degradation, a lot of sex basically
A/N: There's a flashback scene, words in bold and in italics means they would have spoken in French.
❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦꧁𝑌/𝑛𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣꧂𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿𝟷𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊"There's the birthday girl!" Rossi cheered as I entered his mansion

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦
꧁𝑌/𝑛𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣꧂
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿
𝟷𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊
"There's the birthday girl!" Rossi cheered as I entered his mansion. I blushed and smiled softly, coming to the decision that I definitely didn't like attention, but I wasn't going to say anything.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" Penelope and JJ squeaked as they came bounding up to me and engulfed me in a firm, passionate hug.

"You look great" JJ whispered as she pulled away.

"Thanks" I chuckled awkwardly. I started socialising with everyone, Rossi poured me a glass of expensive wine and then I got talking with him and Hotch. Well they spent their entire time telling me how much they loved their 20s.

"Honestly I don't really remember the early parts, due to the sheer amount of acid I took" Rossi sighed

"Well that's the best way to live" I chuckled sipping my wine.

"Were you at all rebellious growing up?"

"You could say that, but it wasn't drinking and drugs like yours" I replied finishing my wine, Rossi instinctively re-filled my glass, Hotch was watching my drinking carefully, checking how fast I drunk, if I snuck alcohol into a plastic bottle or something like that. He was just checking for tell-tale signs of alcoholism, which he wouldn't find because I'm not an alcoholic.

Rossi served a wonderful pasta dish which was too delicious for it's own good. I got drunk but then again so did everyone else which means it didn't matter. Spencer was the most drunk, because when he was trying to pace himself, everyone was telling him that he needed to catch up to them, not thinking much about his low tolerance and now he was barely able to string a sentence together.

"The---theworldisspinning (The world is spinning)" Spencer slurred

"Oh god he is sooo drunk" Emily laughed hysterically.

"This is yourfault (that is your fault)" Spencer sighed resting his forehead on the table.

"How is he gonna get home?" Derek asked