𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: A lot of bad language, panic attack, Emetophobia, Angst⚠︎︎
☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗꧂𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾𝟾:𝟶𝟻𝚊𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾
𝟾:𝟶𝟻𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

Well fuck, hangovers really are the worse, my headaches pulsed through my skull, I felt ridiculously nauseous, and I felt like I was lying on a floaty in the middle of the fucking ocean. In fact I had to quickly check that I wasn't just in case I decided to do something stupid last night.

It was fine, I was still lying on Spencers chest... Fuck I was lying on Spencers chest, yep maybe I didn't take a fucking inflatable donut swimming last night, but I did fuck my co-worker. What the fuck was I thinking? Am I completely fucking insane? Don't answer that.

13 fucking months I've spent trying to keep the team out, making sure I don't do anything fucking stupid that might get others hurt, yet here I am in bed with Dr Spencer fucking Reid! Could I be more fucking stupid?!

yes.

shut the fuck up!

I squeezed my eyes shut, then opened them again hoping Spencer wasn't lying there, he was. I felt my breath hitch in my throat, the sudden feeling of someone squeezing my lungs hit me unexpectedly. The world around me felt like it was spinning, my head felt like it was floating. My fast heartbeat and heavy breathing were the only sounds I could hear, in my head they sounded exaggerated, as if I had a microphone recording the sounds. My limbs were shaking uncontrollably, my eyes watered freely, my brain wasn't working properly, any panic attack calming techniques that I had learnt disappeared from my brain, the constant buzzing in my head was louder than ever. It was driving me fucking insane!

How could I have been so fucking stupid? What was wrong with me? I had one fucking job! Someone could have broke in and seen Spencer, he could be in danger, he could have gotten hurt, his life was in danger, it still could be and all because of a stupid decision I made.

I guess my panicking was much louder than I thought it was, Spencer woke up and immediately turned his attention to me. He went to touch me but I flinched, jumped off the bed and back away into the corner of the room. I felt as if I needed to pass out, I felt weak, and sick.

"Y/n... It's me, it's Spencer" Reid said softly as he cautiously approached me, I guess he thought I was having a flashback or something, but no I was panicking because of him, and so his reassurance was making me worse rather than better.