𝕹𝖏𝖓𝖊

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Alcohol abuse, mention of Spencers past with drugs, General case stuff and violence.⚠︎︎
SMUT WARNING: Bondage, Dom and Sub.
❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗꧂𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾𝟸𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚘, 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚍𝚊

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾
𝟸𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚘, 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚍𝚊

"What do you want?" Spencer asked as he opened the door.

"I--uh-- I want to apologise... I know the way I acted was horrible... a-and I didn't mean to treat you like that" I mumbled partly avoiding eye contact.

"You need help Y/n... You can't keep living the way you're living" Spencer stated, I couldn't tell if he had accepted my apology or not, his tone sounded somewhat frustrated. I wouldn't be surprised if he was angry at me, he had shown me nothing but kindness, and in return I kicked him out, and treated him like a piece of shit on the bottom of my shoe.

"I know... And I will... I am... I spoke to Hotch on the jet, a-and I'll cut down on my drinking" My voice sounded so high pitch and innocent, I couldn't help it. I didn't like it either, it sounded broken, and I didn't like showing that vulnerability!
"I--I just wanted to say sorry, I treat you like shit and you don't deserve it"

"I don't get you Y/n... And it drives me insane" Spencer told me, folding his arms and leaning against the door frame.
"You won't open up to me, a-and you don't have to but from what I can see you don't open up to anyone"

"It's not just that I don't want to tell you why... It's also that... That I just... I-I can't... It's like this mental block" I mumbled

"Can you just try?" Spencer asked
"You don't have to give me details, but tell me why you block us out"

"I-- I-I guess... C-Can I come in?" I asked softly
"I don't want to talk in the corridor" Spencer pushed the door open more, and moved to the side. I walked into his hotel room, and sat down on a little couch in the corner of his room.

Spencer sat opposite me on his bed and leaned forwards.
"I want you to know that whatever you tell me is between us"

"Ok... So... Say you had this... this 'friend'... a-and they were dangerous, and they were so dangerous in fact that you h-had to get away from them... A-And you haven't done the best job hiding, and you know th-that i-if your 'friend' decided to try find you, th-they... They might hurt other people c-close to you to g-get to you... A-And you know this, because th-they've done it before..." I explained timidly, slowing the forming lump in my throat and blinking away the tears filling my blue eyes.

"This 'friend' has got to be really dangerous, to scare you... What've you got yourself involved in?" Spencer questioned

"I-I didn't get involved in a-anything... I-It j-just happened... I-I can't h-help it" I murmured quickly wiping my cheeks then standing up from my seat.
"Anyway... That's why I'm the way I am... I'm sorry if I hurt you... I'll try better" my voice trailed off towards the end, as I quickly stood up and turned away toward the door, in attempt to leave the room.