𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of alcohol abuse, drug use, angst.⚠︎︎
SMUT WARNING: Dom!Y/n, Sub!Spencer, praise kink, mommy kink, punishment and reward kink, hand job.

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪꧁𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶𝟷𝟻:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

꧁𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟻:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"How is she?" Hotch asked stepping into Y/ns apartment. Technically it was mine and Y/ns apartment, considering I've been staying with her for the past 3 months. Hotch thought it was a good idea.

"She's the same as she has been for the last 3 months" I mumbled closing the door behind him.
"She's drinking too much, sleeping all the time, and... Well I don't know, there's something different about her but I guess that's not too surprising" I responded.

"Different?" Hotch questioned.

"Sometimes when she's not drunk, she-- she seems kind of zombie-like if that makes sense. I-It's like she doesn't really acknowledge anything around her, but I think it's dissociation. It's hard to tell right now" I stated.

"How often is she like that?" Hotch asked

"Not too often, it's usually when we don't have any alcohol" I mumbled.

That was mostly true, the only bit I missed out on was the part where she was either a zombie or extremely active, and when I say active, I mean sexually active.

"Are you able to keep down her alcohol consumption?" Hotch questioned

"uh- Yeah recently I managed to, now she just sleeps all the time" I sighed.

When I say I managed to keep her alcohol consumption down, I mean, I'm having more sex with her, to help her get her mind off it. No wonder she's more exhausted, even I'm exhausted.

"What's going on?" Y/n asked as she stumbled into the living room.

"Hotch is here," I said softly.

"Oh... hi" she murmured stumbling over to the couch.

"How are you feeling Y/n?" Hotch asked taking a seat opposite her.

"Tired" she whispered resting her head on the pillow.
"Any news on my parents?"

"All we know is that they're either in or around New York. We checked your old home, and they're not there..." Hotch replied

"Y/n, if you're ready, we'd like you to come back to work, with Spencer. The teams already stretched without you both." Hotch continued.

"Do you think that's wise?" She asked.