𝕺𝖓𝖊

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of alcohol abuse. Case stuff like murder and emasculation⚠︎︎

 Case stuff like murder and emasculation⚠︎︎☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼
꧁𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽...꧂
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾
𝟷𝟿:𝟻𝟻𝚙𝚖
𝙱.𝙰.𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

It's been a year since Y/n joined the BAU, everyone thought she was a bitch at the start, granted she was but as time went on they warmed up to her. They accepted that she just didn't want to be friends, that she was there to work and nothing else.

Several things the team noticed about Y/n was;
𝖀𝖓: she never slouched, understandable she was a solider.
𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖝: She was a really good shot.
𝕿𝖗𝖔𝖎𝖘: She had a problem taking orders considering she used to be the one giving orders.
𝕼𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖊: Sometimes she would mumble stuff in French even though she sounded American, which left the team to conclude that she either was or spoke fluent French.
𝕮𝖎𝖓𝖖: Sometimes she would let people in unintentionally and when she realised she was doing it she was immediately shut herself off.
𝕾𝖎𝖝: The one person she seemed to accidentally let in a lot was Spencer.
𝕾𝖊𝖕𝖙: Although with first impressions she came across quite rude, she was actually really nice.

One other thing that everyone immediately noticed about Y/n was how beautiful she was, her skin perfectly clear, her cheeks beautifully rosy, her blond hair long and wavy. But the most striking feature of Y/ns was her eyes. They were blue, but they weren't just normal blue, they seemed to have this glow to them. The best way to describe the colour was electric blue, but even then it wasn't a good enough description of the colour.

Physique wise, she was slim, and toned, not surprising for a solider, her beautiful hour glass figure always seemed to turn heads, yet never did she ever care. The way she walked, said that she knew she was hot, and she knew people were looking, but she simply did not care for their attraction to her. In other words she was a strong, independent, boss bitch. Looks were trivial to Y/n, the way she came across to people was important, she always wanted to seem powerful, sure of herself, and be respectable but beauty wasn't something she was bothered about. Why would she care? She was too paranoid to want to meet people that she'd feel a need to look good for. As long as she was presentable, she didn't give a fuck.

"Well I think it's time for drinks" Rossi announced walking out of his office and flinging his coat over his shoulder.

"I'm in! Your house?" Penelope enquired as she hurdled up to Rossi excitedly.

"My mansion" Rossi corrected her
"But yes"

"I'm in" Hotch replied as he locked his office door.