𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

TRIGGER WARNING: Season 2 (Revelation) Spoilers, injuries, mention of a past suicide attempt.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰꧁𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
꧁𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

The sharp, stabbing pain in my head was the first thing I felt when I woke up, I didn't move straight away.

My body ached, my mouth was dry, and my eyes stung. It took me a while to open my eyes, and even when I did, they didn't adjust to the dimness of the room.

Everything was blurred and finally, when my eyes did decide to focus, I still couldn't see much. Confused I sat up slowly and looked around the room.

It was cold, damp, and dirty. Rickety stairs were leading up to what I could only guess was a locked door. There wasn't much else in the room, apart from dust, and another door behind me.

It took me way too long to realize the woman lying next to me, she was facing away from me, her hair covered her face, despite this I knew who it was.

I had studied this body, and all the features of it, I would always remember everything about it. It was Y/n.

Shakily I reached out and slowly turned her on her back.
'Please don't be dead'
'Please don't be dead' I whispered to myself over and over again.

I pulled her closer to me, and rested her head on my lap, then with my shaky hand, I pushed up her blood-stained hair out of her face. That's when I felt it, the short, small, delicate breaths that escaped from her lips.

I sighed with relief and pulled her even closer to me. She didn't look like she was in a good state, she had small tiny cuts all over her face, and one large gash just below her hairline.

Dry blood-covered half her face. Her clothes were dirty and ripped, her once white blouse was now covered in dark red splatters.

I didn't remember what happened, the last thing I could recollect was sitting in the car, a Nirvana song was playing on the radio, and Y/n was looking out the window, then everything went blank.

However, it doesn't take a genius with an IQ of 187 to make an educated guess about what happened. There must have been an accident of some kind, then me and Y/n must have been dragged out of the car, and taken here.

"Y/n" I whispered looking down at her, my hand gently cupped her cheek.
"Y/n please wake up"

She didn't move, she stayed still, her breathing was so faint it made me worry for her chances. I wanted to stay calm because panicking in these situations doesn't do anyone any good, but it was hard to stay calm when the woman I was so foolishly in love with, lay lifeless on my lap.