𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Bad language, angst.⚠︎︎

⚠︎︎༆ ༆ ༆ ༆ ༆

꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶
𝟺:𝟻𝟻𝚊𝚖
𝙱𝙰𝚄, 𝙵𝙱𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Everyone I want you to meet, Leopold, Antoinette, Louis, and Y/n La Fontaine. A mob family based in New York". Hotch stated, clicking the remote control and bringing up photos of me and my family.

"Wait what?!" Penelope squeaked, looking from the screen to me then back to the screen.

"You're from a mob?" Derek questioned looking over at me, I didn't look at him, I just stared blankly ahead of me.

"When Y/n was 12, she ran away from her family, she changed her name, and she's been hiding from them ever since..." Hotch continued.

"Her family are linked to huge drug rings, sex trafficking rings, and human trafficking rings based around New York and across the U.S. In 1993 there was an FBI and CIA investigation into the family and the mob, which led to the family going into hiding, and Y/n managing to get away from them..."

"From what I know, Y/n hasn't been in contact with her family since, until now. The man she encountered at the Gala was Tyler Montero, a man believed to be involved in the main distribution of drugs, more specifically narcotics and cocaine around America..."

"From what Y/n has told me about her life, Tyler Montero is friends with her family, and would often meet with them throughout Y/ns childhood. He's also believed to be involved in the murder of Y/ns old army friend, Jessica Moore..." Hotch paused, and glanced at me, as a tear escaped my eye. Penelope gasped, and I watched as her bottom lip began to tremble.

"Jessica Moore was found dead in her home on Sunday the 22nd of March 2009, she was killed by a single shot to her head. The bullet recovered by the coroner had this symbol of a Fountain on it..." Hotch clicked up a photo of the bullet.

"For those who haven't caught on, La Fontaine is French for fountain, and this symbol is Y/ns family crest. The danger towards Y/n after the death of Jessica Moore was not seen as imminent after it was discovered that Jessica's father was involved with Tyler Montero..."

"So what happened tonight?" JJ asked.
"Because Y/n wasn't like this when she left earlier"

"At around 3:30 am, Y/n got a call from her father. Leopold La Fontaine shouldn't even have a Y/ns number, but the fact he does suggests he's been trying to find her. Due to this fact, we must assume that she is now in danger, and to ensure that she doesn't get hurt, we must actively work this case" Hotch announced