𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of Torture, suicidal thoughts, normal case violence.⚠︎︎
☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎

☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎꧁𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽

☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎
꧁𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽...꧂
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾
𝟺:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝟷𝟸, 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚊, 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚝

"Do you want to talk about it?" Spencer asked Y/n sitting her down on the bed in his room.

"I-I can't... I can't stop th-thinking about it" She replied tearfully.

This whole situation was one Spencer never thought he would be in, nor did Y/n for that matter. Not that it bothered Spencer, he was happy that she was finally letting him in. At the same time it broke his heart to see her cry, not once in the year and a bit that they had known each other, had he ever seen her cry.

"A-About the torture?" he questioned sitting down on the end of his bed next to her. She looked up at him and nodded.
"Did you have a nightmare?"

"Y-Yeah" Y/n mumbled

"Talk to me" Spencer whispered, hesitantly placing hid hand in hers, Y/n looked down at her hand but didn't pull away. Spencers hands were warm, and they stopped her from shaking.

"W-When they took me, I-I thought that was it... They usually kill soldiers immediately, b-but for some reason they kept me alive..." Y/n paused as her voice broke and tears rolled down her cheek. She cleaned her throat before continuing.
"A-And the torture was endless... By the end I just wanted to die... The thought of continuing after the worst thing I could ever imagine happening to me happened, I just... I just wanted them to kill me"

"And then you were saved... And you had to continue" Spencer replied.

"Yeah... exactly... I don't safe anywhere, I have demons everywhere... Not just in Iraq but here in the US... I-I can't tell you everything, b-but the past isn't the only thing that keeps me up at night" Y/n looked up at Spencer tearfully looking for answers but Spencer didn't know what to say.

"I... I won't let anyone hurt you" He mumbled

"I'm scared if they hurt me... I scared they'll hurt people I care about" Y/n whispered.

"That's why you don't let people in" Spencer realised
"You're protecting us... from what?"

"I don't want to tell you... Can you just... accept that I probably won't ever tell you?" Y/n questioned.

"I can, but you can tell me anything... You can always talk to me... No matter what time, I'm going to be here for you" Spencer responded squeezing her hand.