𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Injury, suicidal thoughts, breakdown, grief, angst.⚠︎︎
A/N: This chapter is SAD, I advise playing your sad playlist while reading.
☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖𝙽𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙽𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

I didn't wake up till the morning, Spencer was lying in the bed next to me, he seemed to be fast asleep. The rest of the team were also dotted around the room, uncomfortably sleeping in chairs.

The events of the past week didn't seem to have hit me yet, which I guess was a good thing for the time being.

The heart rate monitor behind me kept beeping over and over again, which pissed me off to a whole other level. I tried to reach down and unplug it but the plug was too far, and I was in too much pain.

Instead, I ended up, half falling off the bed, causing myself immense pain, the small conducting patches on my chest unstuck, causing the heart monitor to flatline, waking up the entire team and Spencer.

"What are you doing?" Derek asked pushing me back into bed, I winced in pain and bit my bottom lip.

"Trying to turn the fucking monitor off" I mumbled grumpily.

"You can't do that" Emily stated, placing the patches back onto me.

"Says who?" I questioned

"Says the doctors, the monitor is on for a reason. You've got some severe injuries that the doctors need to monitor you for" Emily replied.

"How are you feeling?" Hotch asked me, I didn't reply to him, I was feeling petty, which personally I think was completely justified considering he betrayed my trust.

Instead, I folded my arms and looked away from him.
"Y/n you need to talk to me" Hotch stated.

"No I don't" I murmured.

"Too bad you just did"

"I will fuc-" I snapped

"Anyway" JJ cut in raising her voice over mine.
"Rossis been looking after Milo since you've been gone. So you don't need to worry about him"

"Thank you" I mumbled quietly.

I don't know if it's obvious or not, but I was feeling grumpy. To be fair it's completely justified, I mean anyone who gets kidnapped, tortured and is made to watch someone they love die all within the same week would be grumpy.

Apart from the grumpiness, I had no idea what I was feeling. I wasn't sad or scared, I wasn't happy, or grieving, I was just... numb I guess.

"I uh..." Penelope began hesitantly.
"The police found your brothers body"