Chaos

"Little mouse?" Touya said in shock "What The FUCK is going on here" you really wanted to punch Touya in the face but you held back "well.. wait you brought Rumi HERE" "that's not the point here Touya" you said clenching up your fist"mm come with me and you two leave" "WHAT NO WAY I WANNA DO SOME STABBY STABBY TOO like no fair you get to do all the fun" Himiko said loudly "I said leave""hmph no fun at all"

Rumi and Himiko got back on the elevator going back to the first floor and Touya picked you up bridal style and went up the stairs "TOUYA PUT ME DOWN I'M NOT TRYNA FALL" "oh so you think I'm weak huh little mouse" "Shut up and let me go" "not a chance sweetheart" you two went inside Touya's office which was very quiet "so your gonna tell me what's going on" "uh yeah but sit down in my chair" he helped you get settled and kissed your belly or at least tried to before you swiped him away "explain right now" you said getting pissed off "well I run a mafia" he said putting his head down

"Touya you've kept this a secret for our ENTIRE MARRIAGE" "stop yelling please you gonna scare the baby but yeah I'm sorry" you sighed at looked at him "let me take a breather" "are you gonna leave me" when he said that you looked at him straight away "of course not" you lifted him up to you staring at him dead in his eyes "but you seemed so angry with me" "I am angry with you Touya not about what you do for a living why you didn't tell me" "I was trying to keep you and the baby safe ok" you ran your fingers through his hair giving a slight smile "you know I love you right" "yea I know" "good now I should slapped you but I'm not but..is there any other secrets" "probably" "Touya" "in the future maybe but um Keigo has his own mafia too" "Excuse me" "you heard me" "he has to tell her" "I know but let's get you home ok" "alright"

You got back home ready to go to bed but you had to start working before you could do anything else.

Forgot to show y'all but if you don't like it imagine something else

You were heading to your office but before you could get in the door Touya stopped you "what is it" "what are you doing" "about to work why" "no ma'am I don't need my wife to be stressing over that while pregnant go change into some pajamas and wait for me in the living room" you just glared at him while he was smirking like it was nothing "oh come on I brought cake" "mm what kind" "lemon" "Ooo I want it" "you have to change dear" you rolled your eyes and pushed him out the way so you could go upstairs "wow even when pregnant you still have a bunch of strength" "fuck off"

You took you a nice warm shower which you needed, you liked the journey of being pregnant but you were ready for the little fucker to pop out already "you know I'm so ready to meet you when your born". You gotten out of the shower picking out what outfit screams let's eat cake (yes it matters what clothes and stuff you pick out), You couldn't decide so you just threw on one of Touya's boxers that were in your drawer and his T-shirt.

You went back downstairs seeing Touya waiting for you at the stairs "there you-so you took my boxers huh" he said smirking "you have more so you aight" he helped you down leading you to the couch getting you all situated "for someone who just found out their husband's a mafia boss you're so calm" he said handing you a slice of cake "I know right but aren't we gonna watch a movie or something" "yes we are" Touya said sitting down with you "and that would be" "Beauty and the Beast my favorite" the reason it was his favorite Disney movie is because it reminds him of your little love story "we haven't watched that in a while" "I know" "Hey babe" "yeah" can we do a maternity photo shoot" Touya looked at you with excitement in his eyes "I thought you would never asked" "wait you were actually considering doing this already" "I always wanted to do those photo shoots" you laughed from seeing your husband's excitement for just taking some pictures "how about next week" "next week?" "Is that a problem Touya" "I mean we could always go in two days" "two days oh please" "I mean it I already got the outfits together and everything all you gotta do is say yes and I'll schedule it" "alright alright just calm down and let's watch the movie" you missed these nights where you and Touya would just hang out talk about whatever you wanted but now since he told you about his work life it was like the distance had faded away.