Lesson Learned

Not me forgetting I have this book 💀✋🏽 I'm sorry y'all

'fuck this is boring' Touya was in a mission with Keigo and he couldn't do anything for a stupid reason Keigo told him, he was bored out of his mind while he was a lookout so he called you. He knew you were busy and it was important but Touya didn't give no fucks "come on pick up Y/n" "What do you want" you asked sounding like you were already upset at him "hello my love how are you" "Touya I'm busy tell me what you want so I can go" he sighed "I'm bored" "not my problem is it, no it's not now can I go" "nope" "Touya I'm really busy with work, please I'm going to hang up" "Y/n don't hang up I got a question" "WHAT IS IT HURRY UP" "okay okay, damn I forgot" "bye" you hung up and Touya started laughing "that made me feel better"

--Time Skip--
Y'all I'm mad and I'll try explain in this

"WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S NOT FAIR" is what Touya heard walking inside, he walked into your office seeing you all pissed "What is it" "MY SIM DIDN'T HAVE FUCKING TWINS" you yelled "I- really, your mad about that" he asked "YES I AM, I EVEN USED THOSE POINTS AND PUT IN A LOT TRAIT" he smirked and walked over to you "stop playing for a bit alright" you gave him a stank look and moved his hand away from your chin "I'm still mad at you for calling me while I'm busy" you got up and walked upstairs "Where's my little muffin" "she's asleep Touya, just be quiet for a while" you said walking into your room "what's up with you" you sighed and threw a bag at Touya "Open it and you'll see, your fucking annoying right now" you slammed the door to the bathroom 'oh shit, how I'm supposed she's on her period' Touya walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door "my love open the door" he said "no, mm- damn cramps" you said, Touya sighed and opened the door seeing you curled on the floor "you okay' you shook your head no, Touya picked you up and laid you down on the bed "I'll be back okay".

Touya came back in your room with Dream and ice cream, they sat down and gave you the ice cream "what's all this" you asked "I feel bad" Touya said laying next to you "Mama" you smiled at Dream and picked her up "hi muffin wanna watch bluey" she clapped her hands "Touya we gotta find a new nickname for her" you said "why" "because muffin is a brat on Bluey and I don't like it anymore" he grumbled and wrapped his arms around you "OO your using your quirk-fuck" he laughed a little "I forget you get turned on by it sorry" you playfully sighed and closed your eyes "you feel better" "a little, just shut for now and let me and Dream eat Ice cream".

--Time Skip--

"Hey what day are you on" you sighed and checked your phone "last day" you could tell he was celebrating "fuck fuck fuck get up I need the bathroom" you got up real quick and rushed to the bathroom, you came out after a while and fell to the floor "this is your heaviest day huh" Touya asked "mmhm" you hummed "damn, no sex today" you laughed and got in the bed "I can always do something to please you,Touya" he smirked at you "but not today though, I'm fucking tired and I wanna sleep" he sighed and picked up Dream who was fast asleep with ice cream all over her mouth "why are you such a messy eater girl" Touya mumbled "you act like you aren't one too" he scoffed and walked out the room.

He came back and laid down next to you "um..I found a house" you turned around and smiled real hard "stop, when you do that it's fucking creepy" you rolled your eyes "what it look like" he pulled out his phone and showed you

I found a house" you turned around and smiled real hard "stop, when you do that it's fucking creepy" you rolled your eyes "what it look like" he pulled out his phone and showed you