Change

𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

Dream's now 6 months old now and she was more active since she figured out how to get out her crib somehow. You and Touya were sleeping really well and all of a sudden Touya felt slob on him, he opened his eyes real quick seeing Dream on top of him "fuck Muffin you can't be doin that" he said sitting up "BABAA" he smiled as she tried say Dada but instead it's Baba "you see Mama over there sleep" she smiled and crawled over to you "mama" you groaned moving a bit "Mamma" your eyes slightly open as you hear Dream sounding like she finna cry "sorry muffin" you sat up and looked at Touya Who was about to pass out, you ran your fingers through Dream's white hair as you got your phone "oh no ma'am it's 4 a.m you need to change yo sleep schedule asap"

You tapped Touya on his shoulder a bit then he slowly turned to you "go the sleep babe alright" he nodded and laid back down. You picked up Dream and went downstairs "mama" you turned your head a bit to her "what's up lil butt" "eat" you smiled and walked in the kitchen. You looked through the cabinets till you found something that you'd think Dream would like, she's a picky eater. "Here you go Dream" she clapped her hands and started eating quickly "Y/nnnnnn" you walked towards the stairs seeing Touya walking down "what is it" he picked you up and walked to the kitchen "hey muffin, you done" she nodded "alright" Touya got the bowl she had and put it in the dishwasher "Touya don't you drop me" he chuckled and pretended to drop you "STOPP" you whined "Mine" Touya turned around facing Dream who was holding her hands out "my Baba" she said "nuh uhh he's mine" you scoffed "mine" "no mine" you both were going back and forth till Touya picked Dream up and went to the living room "you both are mine and mine alone now stop" you both huffed and laid on his chest

___                    ____
___Time Skip____

"Good morning Jamal" you said walking into your office "good morning, have changed anything about you" he said trying to figure out what changed about you "him well I got two tattoos sooo that's probably it" you said showing Jamal your ear and back

Hope you'll know that it stand's for Dream

In order (I got from Someone on Pinterest don't come for me): strong, good fortune/happiness, beauty

"Woah you got tattoos, alright I see yah" you chuckled and sat in your chair "oh you have a business meeting today at three, another one four thirty, and you have a event with your husband at six" you sighed and nodded "alright thank you" Jamal walked outside and you took out your sketch pad out "fuck I'm already tired"

You were almost done with some sketches you did when you got a call from Touya "hello" on the other end it was just quiet "Touya hello" you still didn't get an answer, then you heard two people talking sounding like Touya and another woman "I'm glad we'll be teaming up Dabi" the woman said "I'm glad as well Silvia, but I have one question" "and what is that dear" the sound of her voice was getting you pissed off "why don't you want my wife to partake in this mission" you heard heels clank on the ground "well, she's just a distraction for you, you're only with her because of the child you both have" you was about to throw your phone but you kept your cool "face it, if she wasn't in your life and I was you'd be living the best life you've ever had, down might call me a slut for this but I don't care" "um what the hell are you thinking" Touya asked "oh come in Dabi you know your wife doesn't treats you well, so don't you have some with me" you muted yourself and went to Jamal "make a warp gate for me" you said "uh okay you know where you goin" you nodded "alright her you go" you stepped in real quick.

"Oh come on now Dabi let's get wild" Silvia said "nope, I think my wife would be so mad she'll kill me" he said looking past Silvia "oh my you know me so well" you said walking to him "I- How did you get here so fast isn't Y.M.T on the other side of town (Y.M.T= Y/n M/n Todoroki so your initials, example I.A.S that's my name so it'll be Imani Ammarah Smith 💀 I just exposed my middle name god DAMN) "that's not you concern love I just want to know why you're trying to seduce my husband" you said pulling out your phone "look I'm not trying to start a mafia war so I'd like you to answer my question" you said getting annoyed, you looked at Touya and he gave you a small nod "finally" you shot Slivia on the chest killing her instantly "wow, didn't know you could be so upset" Touya said rolling his chair close to you "that's not even a quarter of my anger love" you said pulling him in a kiss, Touya put his hand on your hips then slowly went down to your ass "nuh uh none of that Touya" he sighed "did you watch that DVD" Touya nodded and stood up "you know you looked very sexy in that video, damn wish I could've been there when you killed the jerk" you chuckled and wrapped your arms around his neck "well too bad so sad" you said giving him another kiss.

-~- Time skip-~-

You and Touya went to your parents house after some time to pick up Dream, you unlocked the door and as soon as you did you hear another woman talking to your mom "Imani?!" the woman looked up and growled "what did I do now" he asked "nothing just I can't stand looking at you sometimes" she said standing up, she looked like she was in her twenties "oh you must be Y/n, I'm Imani it's nice to meet you" Imani said holding out her hand "it's nice to meet you- wat a damn minute, you wrote Lovestruck?" she nodded "Oh wow, it's a pleasure to meet you like I love your books, especially the Money Living series" Imani smiled as you were fangirling "well since you love my books so much I'll say I love your clothes even more" she said strutting a pose "ohhh shit you're wearing my clothes,Touya she's wearing my clothes" you squealed "calm down, she's the person I said you'd meet soon" you smiled and went back to Imani "Imani if you would be a nice little asshole and help my wife make friends, she doesn't have any" you punched Touya in the arm "I do got friends" you whispered "other than Rumi, Keigo, me, and Himiko" you sighed and flipped him off "trust me she's pretty cool" he said the kissed your forehead.

I'm lazy so time skip you got a new friend ✨me✨

You all got home pretty late and good thing Dream was asleep already. You put her in her crib and got her all comfortable in it then went to your room. "Touya" he lifted his head from his computer "what is it" he asked "when was the last time we had sex" he chuckled and walked over to you "well I don't know, but I know we're overdue for one" he wrapped his hands around your waist and started kissing your neck, he took one of his hands and placed it on your boob "Touya~" hi smirked and looked into the mirror staring you "I loved how you killed her today, it made you even more sexy than you are" you playfully rolled your eyes.

Touya took his other hand and before he could touch you you both heard crying "damnit" you sighed and turned around "maybe next time love" Touya sighed and smirked at you "maybe" he walked out y'all's room to check on Dream and you took a shower. When you got out Dream and Touya were in the bed, Touya was doing some work while Dream played on her iPad "y'all serious" they both gave you a side eye almost glaring at you then went back to looking at their screens "wow, that's messed up" you got in bed with them and took out your laptop "Mama" you looked at Dream who was staring at your laptop "what is it muffin" she crawled up in your lap "daw" you smiled and started sketching a design, she really it seemed, once you were finished her eyes lit up "you like it" she nodded and instantly pasted out in your arms "this girl here" you picked her up and went into her room.

You came back in your room with scratches on your arm a bit "what happened to you" Touya asked "your child started scratching me" you said walking to him "you'll fine, come here" you scoffed and sat on his lap "I'm tired" you whined "I know I know, just a kiss" you gave him a small smile and kissed him. You pulled away and then instantly collapse in Touya's chest "y'all act the same" he said laying you down on your side "I want cuddles" you muttered "how are awake still" he asked "I'm not" "you are" "I'm not bacon bits" he sighed and laid next you you real close "hd me" "why are you such of a demanding woman" Touya pulled you in close to him and finally drifted off to sleep.

Finished it finally, I was supposed to do the Bakugo book but hey I did Dabi since he gettin the most attention from my notifications 🙂 I'm about to update my Announcement book Soo yeah

-i͜͡m͜͡a͜͡n͜͡i͜͡ 𖦹