Parenthood

Soo since I'm terrible with these things we just finna be outside with everyone else for a bit

"How is she" Himiko asked talking to your parents "she's about to go into delivery now Himiko" your mother responded "Oo let's go to the door and listen mom" Himiko said, your mother nodded and went to the door. "Alright y'all ready to do this" the doctor asked "oh come on it's not that bad" Touya said "shut up Touya" you said, Himiko and your mom started to laugh a bit but kept it together so they wouldn't get caught.

Back with you

Now it was time to push and you were scared as fuck "I don want too" you whined "Little mouse it'll be alright ok you gotta do this" Touya said holding your hand "Your not even supposed to be here you ass" you told him trying not  to look at him "damn well that hurt uh do you want to switch with your mom" Touya asked "YES"

Touya left and your mom came in rushing to you "Why did you kick him out Y/n" "To be honest mom I didn't want him to see me like this" you said trying not to react to the pain "Alright when I say push you gotta push Alright" your doctor said. You started to have a another contraction and your doctor go into position "Alright PUSH" you did as he said a bit crushing yo mom's hand "OW THIS HURTS" you yelled "Your crushing my hand Oh gosh you should've had Touya stay in here" your mother said hood back  from the pain.

With Touya

Touya was freaking out a bit since he wasn't in the room with you, Keigo and Rumi were there trying to get him to calm down before he set the hospital on fire "Dude you gotta chill" Keigo said "No I'm not in the delivery room with her right now and I don't know what's going on" Touya said having his head down "just go listen at the door stupid" Himiko told Touya "shut up Vampire" Touya got up and went in front of your room door. "Alright one more ok" your doctor told you "wait mom closer hurry" you said, Touya was trying to hear what you were saying but it didn't work out. Your mom opened the door seeing Touya on his knees "What are you-anyway go with Y/n" your mother said patting him on the shoulder.

Back to you🖤

Touya walked over to you hold out his hand do you could take it "what changed your mind" Touya asked, you didn't respond at all. "Ok last one ok" you nodded and started squeezing Touya's hand "Wow this must hurt I wanna see this" Touya said leaning over "TOUYA I'M GOING TO HURT YOU" you yelled at him yanking him back "I-I saw the head LITTLE MOUSE I SAW THE HEAD" Touya all excited said "Great now let me push do we can see the rest of it's body" you said, you starting having another contraction and you started to push "Your doing well keep pushing" your doctor said "Y/n you got a hard grip DAMN" Touya said "SHUT UP" you shot back.

Finally not long after you started hearing a baby cry "congratulations it's a girl" you both sighed and looked back up quick "Did you say a girl" you asked "yes I did" your doctor responded back to you "would you like to cut the umbilical cord dad" the doctor asked Touya "oh yeah..um you gotta let go of me little mouse" Touya said trying to take back his hand "oh sorry" you let him go and watched him walk over to the doctor, "I'm sorry but I gotta take a photo of this" Touya said holding out his phone and taking a photo. Your doctor cleaned off our baby and gave her back to you "So what's the name for her" you looked at Touya and he looked at you then right back to the doctor "Dream Brynn Todoroki" Touya said, you smiled seeing your new born daughter finally, those nine months of her being with you were finally over.

Touya went outside to tell everyone the news, when he got out there he saw Shoto, Natsuo,and Fuyumi "hey big bro how's it going" Natsuo said to Touya "um hey but yo answer all y'all's questions Y/n has given birth already to a girl" Touya said, everyone looked shocked and happy that you had a girl. Your parents marched themselves into your room seeing you passed out "Oh my goodness she's so adorable" your mother said going over to Dream "We're so spoiling this princess" your mother said looking over at Dream. Everyone else came and saw Dream and you both asleep and now it was just you three.

3:00 a.m

You and Touya both were asleep when Dream started to cry and interrupt y'all sleep, you got up and walked over to her since you knew Touya wasn't finna get up at all "are you hungry Dream" you asked (duh she can't answer ik ik) you unbuttoned your gown and had Dream latch on yto you, thankfully you did have any problems with that part and burped her then put her back to sleep. You got back into the feeling a pair of eyes watch you "Yes Touya" you called out "just admiring you love" Touya said grabbing your waist "I'm ready to go home Touya" "Same here hospitals are gross"

Next day

Finally you were discard from the hospital and now you could go home. You guys were on the way home when Touya said something the got your attention "I really hope you like Dream's room babe I worked real hard of how I think it'll look good" (it took so long to find it ok 💀) you smiled and played with his hair "however it is I'll love it no matter what ok" you kissed him on the cheek and went back in your phone.

You guys got back home and got settled, before you could lay down on your bed Touya pulled you away "where are we going" you asked "to the nursery" Touya said dragging you out of your room. "Okay now cover your eyes ok" Touya said opening up the door a bit. He helped you get inside the room then moved your hands "OH WOW TOUYA THIS IS AMAZING" you said looking amazed.

 He helped you get inside the room then moved your hands "OH WOW TOUYA THIS IS AMAZING" you said looking amazed

Y'all if ya don't like it you know what to do 💨 and instead of pink it's purple

"So you like it" Touya asked you "no I love it" you pulled Touya in for a hug and kissed him "Oo feisty I see" you hit Touya in the head and walked towards Dream's crib "Oh I see someone's awake" you said to Dream who was quiet as ever, you picked her up and walked over to the couch with Touya "How long do I have to wait have sex with you again" Touya asked while playing with Dream's hair "not that long ok" you gave Dream to Touya and leaned in his shoulder "we're parents now"

I'ma give y'all some info about Dream ok, ok

Dream has Touya hair, your eyes, of course she's mixed blasian duh bc we're in Japan, birth date is June 12th, zodiac sign is a gemini, and thank you to a amazing friend for helping me with the gender 😌✨

Now it's 5:22 a.m I am planning on not sleeping really so I'll go write more of this