Events

You were having a rough day today, today you had gotten back working. You were on they home when Touya called "YOU BITCH MOVE OUT THE WAY" "Little mouse what's wrong" Touya asked getting you attention "oh fuck hey Touya sorry bout that i'm so pissed off right now" "What happened" "I'll tell you when I get ho-HONK AT ME ONE MORE DAMN TIME" you yelled honking to the car behind you "I love it when your mad but Ren's waking up babe" Touya said letting out a small laugh "alright I'm not that far see you in a bit" you hung up and before you could calm down another call was comin through but you didn't know the number "the hell I need a little scare in life"

you answered it and you heard a familiar voice "why hello there Y/n Todoroki how are this lovely day" "the hell you want 0verhaul" you said with a cold tone "don't be so hostile now just wanted you have a little talk" "about" "well it's about your family" you got even more angry by how this man was talking to you "what the hell are you planning" "I just want to meet Dream dear" "Don't call me that asshole now I'm hanging up the phone now have a terrible day" you hung up and got out your car.

"Ren no hand it here please" you heard Touya talking to Ren who was about to eat a strawberry which he's allergic to "Bit I want strawberry" you laughed which caught both of their attention "Little mouse you're back,here let me take this" Touya said helping you out with many bags "thank you, where's Dream" you asked "sleep on the couch over there" you gave a small smile then kissed Touya on he cheek "so what did you want to tell me" "mm do I have to go through all that again" you noticed Touya glaring at you "Alright alright calm down, so first off my assistant acted like she didn't know what she was doing even though she's been working for me for awhile now,then I had to go into some meetings which was filled with a bunch of pervs"

"excuse me what do you mean by pervs Y/n" Touya asked following you upstairs "let me finish damn it, now one of the Ceo's who was in the meeting think it would be fun if he slapped my ass" Touya pulled you in close to him giving you another glare "he did what" "please calm down before you mess my wrist up" you said trying to get out the tight grip "sorry but I need a name and phone number" "Touya what are you planning to do" you asked very concerned "oh nothing just have a little chat with him" you rolled your eyes and went in the bathroom "Oh and I wanna ask you something" Touya said following you into the bathroom "What is it" "How about you join the mafia with me" you turned around real fast looking shocked at what your husband just said "what" "join me in the mafia, I know you got a phone call today from Overhaul" Touya said leaning in close to you "I- you stalkin me now" Touya laughed at you for a bit then just placed you on the counter top "now you're gonna tell me what the phone call or I have to get it out of you another way" "No no noo Touya all he said was that he wanted to meet Dream nothing else now let me go" you said "mmmm no you haven't said anything about my request, will you be my little mafia queen" you playfully rolled your eyes then looked away "your not gonna let me say no are you" you asked "nope" "hmph..fine I guess but you have to promise me that Dream will not get hurt if anything happens" Touya nodded and kissed you.

His hands moved to you waist going down to your thighs, you pulled away quickly "what's wrong Y/n" "there are children downstairs so no funny business" You said hopping off the counter "they'll be alright little mouse just one round okay" you laughed then walked downstairs. You went into the living room seeing Ren holding Dream "aw Touya look at them" you sat down along with Touya "I feel so tired, when's Keigo or Rumi gettin here" you asked turning to Touya's direction "I don't even-" "HEYOO" you jumped a bit from Keigo's sudden appearance "Keigo please don't ever do that again alright" you said calming your nerves "yeah sure now me and son will be leaving now" he said picking up Ren and flew away "I- you know what I can't today"

Time skip

Touya had left to deal with some business and so now it was just you and Dream, you were making Udon when you had heard the door open "umm hello,you heard that muffin" you said to Dream. You walked over the door way seeing your husband look like he was about to pass out "Touya, what the hell happened to you" you asked lifting him up "I'm tired and I haven't eaten anything yet" you sighed and went back into the kitchen.